ATTENTION AUSI WRITERS IN SYDNEY

Guest da wizzard

Guest da wizzard

I AM TRYING TO HOOK UP WITH ANY WRITERS IN AND AROUND SYDNEY AUSTRAILIA......I AM HERE FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND WOULD LIKE TO MEET/PAINT/GET TO KNOW SOME WRITERS IN SYDNEY. I AM STAYING IN N.SYDNEY AND HAVE SEEN A LOT OF PRESSENCE HERE. I HAVE A RAIL PASS AND AM WILLING TO MEET ANYONE IN THE LOCAL AREA. I AM FROM AMERICA.....CINCINNATI OHIO. IF INTERESTED IN PAINTING WITH AN AMERICAN GRAFFITI WRITER, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT lilfade@puregraffiti.com I AM AFFILIATED WITH THE GPK, AND IO AND NCT CREWS IN THE STATES. I HAVE FLICKS TO TRADE, STORIES TO SHARE AND JUST LOOKING TO MEET SOME WRITERS HERE AND GET TO SEE SOME LOCAL SPOTS TO PAINT. ANYONE WELCOME TO RESPOND, BUT I AM A SERIOUS PAINTER........NO PRANKS. THANKS AND I LOOK FOWARD TO HEARING FROM SOME OF YOU............PEACE..RIFTONE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest da wizzard

gi combined with io and is just io now. all of the members from gi except yores are now io crew. group decision. ill ones... garbage pail kids.......the hash crew...trains must die.......nightmares come true...one.

Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by SERKUS

yeah im from melbourne

do you know anyone or have any crew members in the syney nsw or north shore area? im living here for a couple months and i want to meet some writers.........any ideas or leads?

Archived