• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fuck Ya'll

Teacher-Student Relationships

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by SteveAustin

I know a girl that fucked one of her teachers in college. He gave her a C....

GAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, go for it by all means, but if he is responsible for marking anything you do, prepare to put up with plenty of comments about favouritism from jealous (and often failing) classmates, especially if you do well.

Oh, and whatever you do don't break up with him just before something vital comes up, cuz if he's the jealous type he'll probably fail you. I had a friend who had an art teacher who did this to him. It wasn't good, she gave him better marks when they were in a relationship then failed him at the last minute because they broke up. It's a bit like the whole boss/worker relationship... if you dont mind secretly thinking that you're sleeping your way to the top, then if he's the right guy it doesn't matter whether he's your professor or a tramp.

Guest imported_sofarok

this sort of thing was a contributing factor in me quitting my teaching gig last year, I fell for one of my students hard (and I have to whatever her motivation she was reciprocating on the flirting tip….) anyways I was pissed off with the job for numerous reasons but having to se her everyday and know that there was a line which I couldn’t even attempt to cross was a real nightmare…she was 18 I was 24….

http://crazy4cinema.com/Actor/imgs/stoltz.jpg'>

Originally posted by sofarok

this sort of thing was a contributing factor in me quitting my teaching gig last year, I fell for one of my students hard (and I have to whatever her motivation she was reciprocating on the flirting tip….) anyways I was pissed off with the job for numerous reasons but having to se her everyday and know that there was a line which I couldn’t even attempt to cross was a real nightmare…she was 18 I was 24….

http://crazy4cinema.com/Actor/imgs/stoltz.jpg'>

that's like a mix of conan o'brien and greg kilborn

i'd say just wait until next semester when there is no strange situation. messin with your teacher is like messin with a co-worker or boss, not a good idea. just wait

Will he give you better grades? I mean, if I had a teacher that would let me hit for an A I'd do it for sure.

But seriously, it might be more "ethical" to date him after you're done with the class so that it doesn't effect your learning. And he could always help you with the rest of your classes and stuff.

I don't know, I can't imagine being a highschool teacher, there was one at my highschool that all the girls were falling over themselves for. I hated him.

Holler

Guest TEARZ

i'm holding down the bad idea camp.

there are other conquests to be had, i don't care how much of a buns champ you are.

tears/die another day

i was hollering at this graduate student who was out drinking with her professor who was also a her. they both taught stuff about transit, but i think they were flirting as much as i was with the grad student. so i got her email addy but never really pursued it. but she clowned on how stupid college students were these days and studys transit and she had curly brunette hair. maybe i should email her again.

i havent been a student since 95

Originally posted by TEARZ

i'm holding down the bad idea camp.

there are other conquests to be had, i don't care how much of a buns champ you are.

tears/die another day

"Buns champ" that's funny, and pretty far from the truth. My professor isn't a conquest, and no one I have ever been interested in is. Is it so hard to believe I actually like the guy?

I'm just picky about certain personality traits. Some girls like being showered with attention 24/7 by the guys they like, and I don't. I like people that are witty, smart, and don't need me to hold their hand through everything all the time. I probably missed out on some really cool guys because of my ability to get smothered easily. It gets lonely at times, but I need my space or I go nuts.

Fuck Ya'll/I'm a Nice Girl You Just Don't Know It

^ You sound like my type of girl. If you were good looking and liked to talk sports as much as me, I’d e-ask you on a date..

Jessica Beil.... Ohhhh... ::Rubs Nipple::

Don't knock e-dating, I have an e-woman and she's e-hot, aks around...

And back on the subject, my life advice still holds true: Just shut up and hit it...

THats just the mickeys talking...

Goodnight

its a bad idea but if you dont youre probably gonna regret it for a along time and thats a worse idea, i had a teacher senior year that told me about how shes still lactating whenever she has sex and i personally regret never gettign to see that, but you actually can get it on with the teacher so i say go for it:yum:

Don't shit where you eat.

Originally posted by ubejinxed

i'd say just wait until next semester when there is no strange situation. messin with your teacher is like messin with a co-worker or boss, not a good idea. just wait

these situations are drama.

if soap opera is your game, go for it.

but.

it looks like far too tangled a situation.

and if shit will be kosher in as soon as one semester, why wouldn't you just let the sexual tension build and thrill until you both couldn't handle it anymore and were ready to fuck in the janitor's broom closet?

Originally posted by !@#$%

and if shit will be kosher in as soon as one semester, why wouldn't you just let the sexual tension build and thrill until you both couldn't handle it anymore and were ready to fuck in the janitor's broom closet?

Actually, it's an excellerated course. Last day of class is on Friday. Coincidentally, it is also my birthday. Time to celebrate. Building tension and doing it in the closet... that would make an awesome fantasy. I don't just want to "do" him. I actually like him (which is more than I can say about most guys I meet....)

I'm still not sure if he knows that I like him, but he sure does smile at me a lot. At this point, I would be happy just letting him know what an awesome (and attractive) person I think he is. If he wanted to do something about it, he'll know where to reach me. If he doesn't come around, then I'll just move along to the next "conquest".... just kidding.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

My high school Spanish teacher was so fucking hot, i would have loved to do her. $360 can vouch for her hottness

hahahahah yeah she was fucking dope, and then we found her on friendster....

she still works there to, so says my brother

There is a male teacher at my school that all the girls cream their panties over. Im sure he could be in buisness but im pretty sure he is married. Girls are fucking crazy.

I have had 1 or 2 teachers I would have done.