Valentine's Day

metallix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ctrl+alt+del

i got three girls that iKNOW would love to be my valentine, but its too hard narrowing it down.ill probably go with the tall brunnette, because shes tall and has the better tits and ass of the three. ive got dough chillin in the bank, so im down to drop some reasonable cash for a good time.

Hmm I'm seeing three girls right now. It's a sticky situation.

My plan is to tell them all I don't celebrate vday and I'm staying home or going out with the boys to celebrate anti-vday.

Then I'll have flowers delivered to all their houses. I'm sure I'll get a discount on three deliveries.

valentines is gonna suck this year, valentines is always gay. everytime im dating someone and valentines comes up i get fucked over. twice has a girl broken up with me on that horride day. fuck that day. and i just found out that the girl ive been talking to for a while likes me as just a friend, dammit. maybe ill get her something anyways. she knows i care about her but shes afraid of relationships.meh. i hate v-day.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

this is all im asking the boyfriend for valentine's day, because our anniversary is 7 days before valentines, so i'm getting more stuffffff.

http://www.hallmark.com/Website/Images/Content/Gold/04_BLUSHING_BEAR_OFFER.gif'>

me too sugar!! that and i wanted a long black robe... something morticia adams looking.... i have a shitty pink robe (not sexy) from when i was in the hospital after i had the baby.

anyway my valentine is the hubby of couse:) im broke right now but i got some gig at some photography convention making 20$ an hour! for 4 days.. so i will definately buy him something nice. and the baby is my valentine too!! i'll get him something cute like "babys first valentine" outfit :) :) :) :) ..instead of candy maybe sweet potato baby food instead of peas :lol:

Originally posted by dELiSs

get her a silver chain tiffany bracelt with the heart<3.

I think most girls like the ones with the smaller circle tag. The reason being, the heart ones have the Return to Tiffany's logo really small, the big circle ones look kinda dumb, but the small circle ones are just right...

Originally posted by Fugazi

I think most girls like the ones with the smaller circle tag. The reason being, the heart ones have the Return to Tiffany's logo really small, the big circle ones look kinda dumb, but the small circle ones are just right...

for graduation my ex bought my some nice tiffanys shit. i'd like that heart necklace myself- but its 250 i think. on the otherhand i'd prefer a slurpee anyways

i've only had one good valentines day. i went out with a group of friends and somebody brought along this foriegn exchange student from denmark. she'd never burned weed before, but decided to burn a joint of this crazy hydro with us before eating. long story short, we went into a sushi place and this danish bird totally couldn't hold her shit together at all. she spilled her water twice--she would laugh super loud about everything and there's this couple sitting right next to us and the dude takes a phonecall. the danish chic yells super loud in this ahhnold svazahnegga type accent--

"look at dat ahhsshole teking a cel phone call on valuntinesh day...she should dump dat son aff a bitch"

then she fell out of her chair--and basically it was more of the same debauchery for 15 more minutes before we were asked to leave the restaurant because the owners got so many complaints from the other customers. she ruined valentines day dinner for all those couples in there--it was great. every other year it's just me either being alone and miserable or me dating someone and getting in a fight with them that day.

i am broke as hell inspite of working 40 hours a week and getting paid this weekend...my money's already set aside for the bills.

so for valentine's day we will stay home and i will attempt to cook. i wanna get him this really nice louis vuitton wallet but can't i afford it? $280 for a wallet, but i gotta admit, it looks pimp! i'm going to make him a card when he's not looking but how can i when he works with me, and we carpool together?

but as devilush said b4, broke but happy, right?

Archived