• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
metallix

Valentine's Day

Who'S got a Valentine?

Who Wants one?

If you have one; What are you going to give?

Always practice safe sex!

it's been a long time since i did anything valentine related. i have no idea what the hell i'm going to do. i might tell her i'm going to cum next time she's giving me head. that's a nice thing to do isn't it?

I dropped WAAAYYYYY too much fucking money last year on valentines day. my gf actually wants me to take her out a week ahead of time so that we can enjoy a nice dinner out with one another rather than get raped on said day when every merchant and restaurant owner feels justified in upping their prices 500 fucking percent.

I'm taking my chick to the beach with a basket of deli goodies and then i am throwing a suprise party for her at a bar in S.F.

Any S.F. 12Ozers wanna come out and help celebrate on said day?

Valentine's Day is the day of LAME. the people without someone mope and whine and the people who do have one are all anxious and shit hoping the day goes well etc. fuck all that I'm going to vegas with some fun people and I don't have to pay crap. haha suckers... you got serrrved.

Originally posted by dELiSs

pshh...love is overrated anyway.

awwww, come here and i'll give you a hug.

Mr. ABC/i am the power of love

i think this year its about time my 5 year relationship found a role reversal. we are gonna flip the script and she better take me out and shower me with gifts or shes gonna be sleepin' on the couch for a month for reals. ahhhh, its gonna be a good year! happy valentines yall.

2002- I had a boyfriend that I really loved. I got really drunk. We got into a small argument, so I drank even more.

2003-Got drunk.

2004-Getting drunk again. I don't think I will be giving this boy anything. My presence and some alcohol will be entertaining enough.

dont have a girl anymore, she sucked off some black kid.lol. stupid bitch, one of my homies was at the party and she didnt know i knew him. but theres this mexican chick ive been talkin too for a while maybe ill get her some bears and candy.....maybe shell give me her virginity....heh, that would be cool.

another 14th alone. meh. I'm not the - get bitter and complain that love is bullshit while moping around the house all day - type of person. I'll probably get drunk. but thats no different than any other saturday night for me anyhow.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

my biatch aint called me in like a week now... fucker.

but i still might buy her some shit for valentines day cuz ive never really done it for anyone.

:(

stalker much?

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

awwww, come here and i'll give you a hug.

thanks mr. abc love power man.

My lady and me don't celebrate V-day. We feel its a stupid commercialized holiday so we just give each other presents whenever we want not just on special holidays or occasions.

GZ

my girlfriend doesnt really speak english, and i don't really speak chinese. i tried explaing to her that i want head for valentines day, but i think she thinks i want to give HER head on valentines day. i'm sure it'll all work out tho.

I have a valentine, but it's just a friend thing. I'll probably just get her a couple flowers or something. She's Japanese so she better get me something too. (Japanese girls are usually the one's who give gifts rather than guys)

it seems as though im always single on most V. days.

one chick i virtually only gave a single red rose and she got all excited and really appreciated it.

another i took to dinner, gave roses and bought perfume (working days) and she was all like ...meh.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

well, if you want you can have a bath with me....i promise i will light candles play classical music and use all sorts of sensual and scented bath oils/bubbles.

Guest krie

no one and nothing planned for a change this year

I have TWO girls that Im seeing. They dont know about each other,and allot of times I see them both on the same day. Like one in the afternoon, and th other a little later. It is a good problem to have, and I recommend it to anyone.

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK

VALENTINES GAY

GODDAMN thats not funny, but that didnt stop me from laughing my ass off.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this