12oz advice

oneeightyone

Well,my friends are working, and im woirking, but i need some advice on the quick tip.

Last night my girl goes to a party, where upon some guy started to talk to her and what ended up happening was some guy kissed her neck.

That's all i know, i had to hear this from my sister of all people.

I am very upset that she hasnt told me yet, i talked to her last night, and this morning, and she said some guy invaded her personal space, which did happen, but she didnt tell me some guy started to kiss her.

If she doesnt tell me should i run

if she does ill probably stay?

What should i do here, and am i thinking too much into this?

Yea...i need some advice.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1.maybe she's at fault. she prolly didnt tell homeboy that she is taken. you should first, talk to her before you go ballistic on her or anyone for that matter. maybe that is why she isnt telling you.

2. another reason why she might not be telling you is maybe its not a big deal. he prolly did it and she told him she was in a relationship. maybe she doesnt want you to trip over something that has been taken care of already.

talk to her first. dont wait until she tells you.......state what you heard from your sister and see what it goes from there.

... A sister will tell you quick you better check your homie... bitches don't give a fuck they tryna check for your homie...

I've been in a situation where "nothing happened" all the time, come to find out later my bird was getting coked up and hit once a week. Not to freak you out, if you trust her, its probably nothing and she probably just doesn't want to tell you. Did your sister say what happened afterwards, like did she slap him?

Women, :Shakes head:

It bothers me because she told my sister, which i dont have an idea why, since my sister is going to tell me about it.

from what i understand it was just a peck and it ended there with her saying something to the guy. But why would a guy kiss a chicks neck if he knew she was taken.

God damn women.

Originally posted by onesecondple

http://www.smashco.com/images/mike.gif'>

this help?

It may not help him, but you have done something to my day..Good man..

**As for the thread starter. I wouldn't know what the hell to do in this situation. I think you definitely need to confront her and talk about it. It be so nice if you could just go to bed and forget about crap like this. I will tell ya though, this comment has drastically changed after see

dancing Mike....

Originally posted by oneeightyone

But why would a guy kiss a chicks neck if he knew she was taken.

God damn women.

THOSE CONFLICT MAN !!!!!!

to me its more like god damn men, more guys i know would make an advance on a taken person than girls. dont get me wrong girls can be bigger dogs than the guys but it dosent seem that way in this situation.

she may not want to talk to you about it cuz she thinks you will misunderstand the deal and freak out. most guys would ... they couldnt get past the "he did what ...?" to get to the end where your girl was strong and said back off !!! which is the most important part.

you serious? Guys are dogs. Dont forget that.

So figure there's really three ways the girl could tell you what happened.

a - 'this dude kissed me totally without an invite (read: assault)'

b - 'I was flirting and this guy took it too far then I stoped it'

c - 'I was flirting and didn't realise it was wrong untill he kissed me'

now would you want to hear any of those?

Maybe if you have known the girl for ages and have solid trust,

but chances are there's a huge risk for her to tell you.

Because when the jar of cookies is sitting right there on the counter you think "mmmm, it'd be nice to have a cookie."

When that shit is on a high ass shelf out of your reach you're gonna think "Omfg....those cookies must taste dope. i'll do whatever it takes to get up there and get a bite."

basically guys want what they can't have. Just ask the asshole who tried to steal my gf from me three years back (and failed after i went to the motherfuckers house and threatened his life.)

181....sit down with your chick with a prepared list of questions in mind and talk that shit out. keeping all these thoughts in your mind will only drive you nuts. I should know. i've done that in the past and ended up going to the hospital on account of a massive anxiety-induced panic attack.

if i were you, I'd track this guy down and let him know what the deal is. otherwise he'll just assume you don't care and might keep trying to get her.

just don't dwell on it 181......take action

Originally posted by Kilo7-

you serious? Guys are dogs. Dont forget that.

So figure there's really three ways the girl could tell you what happened.

a - 'this dude kissed me totally without an invite (read: assault)'

b - 'I was flirting and this guy took it too far then I stoped it'

c - 'I was flirting and didn't realise it was wrong untill he kissed me'

now would you want to hear any of those?

Maybe if you have known the girl for ages and have solid trust,

but chances are there's a huge risk for her to tell you.

in regards to above....

a - you reserve the right to hunt dude down

b- when your chick goes out of course she's gonna flirt. It's to be expected. When my gf goes on "girls night out" I know shit is gonna go down on this tip just as she knows i flirt with other girls rom time to time.

c- you reserve the right to blow up and or/dump the bitch

Like I said....

in a trusting and comitted relationship you can get away with some things.

People NEED to flirt. People NEED to still feel attractive/interesting.

I guess I'm saying that there's nothing easy for her to say,

so he shouldn't really worry about her not coming out with it right away.

Hell.... if she didn't like him then she could say whatever the hell she wanted

without having any regard for his feelings. He should be glad she cared

enough not to hurt him (if that was her motivation).

but yeah... girls know how to do the 'headbut-kiss-blocker', soshe wouldn't have an excuse if it was on the lips.

Originally posted by LENS

Because when the jar of cookies is sitting right there on the counter you think "mmmm, it'd be nice to have a cookie."

When that shit is on a high ass shelf out of your reach you're gonna think "Omfg....those cookies must taste dope. i'll do whatever it takes to get up there and get a bite."

this is a great analogy. :lol:

Archived