Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GucciCondom

trade

i've got this button from a pair of some old navy pants that fell off. i've tried numerous times to sew it back on right, but it never felt the same after i did. i'll trade you for one of your cd's

I'd post something but I'd guess its going to get as far as your last thread where I had a friend that expressed interest in your BMX bike and you never bothered to fucking respond to me.

I only have my annoyance to trade.

trade - (n) (New Orleans slang) a "straight" male who "prefers women" but sometimes accepts sexual favors from male bisexual and/or homosexual individuals (a.k.a. "punks"/"sissies"). :crazy:

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

1 Virginity: Used.

I haven't used that shit since I was 15... I think

my ex-girl has the box I came in.

;)

hahaha lol

i have a playstation( the first one) that has a mod chip, which means it plays burnt games, wheter found on the net or rented, you burn em onto disks.free games or cheap games, they may be old but theyre dirt cheap if you wanna spend the time finding and downloading them. if anyone has anything remotly worth trading, you can find me at inf3ctionit3@aol.com, also my aim name but im rarly on so e~mail. yeah, im down, whats up for grabs.

why doing business on 12oz sucks.

• They always , always,always want you to send first.
  • IF they do decide to cooperate and not rip you off they take a long long time to send yours, but expected super fast delivery when it came to you sending theirs

anyways.

i have a brand new rustoleum tshirt i just obatined and any other graff supply you can think of (caps,markers)

so if someone wants to give me a set of new prismacolour markers (about 30) i will hook them up nicely. dont press the email button, reply on here if your interested and i will email you my email.

i have...

numerous stock and performance parts

for a 89-95 toyota pickup (4 cylinder 22re)

door panels and backseat for a 74 dodge dart

blue in color

i know no one is interested

just thought id throw it out there

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this