blondes, brunettes, or the redheads???

king kong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It’s weird. Most of the girls I’ve been with are blonde, but I prefer my white girls to be kinda dark skinned brunette beauties with a thick head of hair. I like asian girls the best, but I can’t seem to reel them into the boat. I like everything equally. This is a stupid thread, so I post in it.

A couple of months ago, I had this girl over. I went to the bottom of her pants and put my hand up there and felt [i[the[/i] hairiest legs I’ve ever felt in my life. It was ridiculous. I kicked her out immediately. I know I can’t expect a girl’s legs to be perfectly shaven all the time, but this really was ridiculous. The fact that I’m still thinking about it – ugggh!

now that, my friend, is nasty.

i try not to hate on girls who just try to be natural, buttt

i could never be one of them.

yeesh, and she knew she was going to your house, or on a date, or whatever....most girls shave themselves good and clean if their going to be messin around with a guy.

I myself am highly uptight about shaving.

So am I, and I’m a guy! Well, I could be a little less lazy on the face, I guess. That’s the thing, this girl knew she was coming over and that we’d be fooling around at the least. No class whatsoever. I was telling the truth when I said that we weren’t right for each other. I've lost my appetite.

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

::shudder::

the worst is when your sitting on the bus

some hot, humid ass day and some lady wearing

a tank top standing by you holds the high rail

and she has hairy pits.

glistening with sweat and moisture

disgusting.

agreed...thanx for the vivid description.

• 1 month later...