i'm back from deployment/ Iraq

WhAt_dA_fUcK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WebsterUno

naw, he is living in 29 stumps...hahaha (i got to tell him that one!)

I guess when youre married, you get housed on base.

He's been enlisted for a lil over 2 years now.

He has been to a few places already...philipines, Japan,

and somewhere else...but, Ill get some info tonight.

*he said they show you videos with images

of dead people, and war. So you dont start

tripping when you see that shit up close.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by WhAt_dA_fUcK

tell him good luck and ill see'em in iraq....

will do.

He told me about the video when I mentioned

that pic of the girl, that is face down.

Ill have info tomorrow. Maybe you guys know

each other!?

Guest WebsterUno

BUMP

thats it...my cuzz got deployed this morning at 6am.

I talked to him last night...didnt get to these last few

days, I was too busy.

So, he is in Fox Co...2nd Battalion.

Does that mean anything to you WDF?

He is infantry, so he will see some action.

Thats a nice pic cal...before he was in the military,

my cuzz was a writer too.

Guest WebsterUno

BUMP

thats it...my cuzz got deployed this morning at 6am.

I talked to him last night...didnt get to these last few

days, I was too busy.

So, he is in Fox Co...2nd Battalion.

Does that mean anything to you WDF?

He is infantry, so he will see some action.

Thats a nice pic cal...before he was in the military,

my cuzz was a writer too.

Hey, welcome back.... But yeah fuck the war....

I'm in Medical Holding Company right now at the largest and best medical facility in the military... Walter Reed... I'll tell you what I get to see some shit and I get a nice crosssection of troops through here so I know alot about what's going on from different viewpoints. I'll tell ya about it later since I'm about to go to formation.

PEACE!

First things first I want to give some advice to websterUno for his cuz. You better make sure he is equipped cause we got the most troops deployed since WW!! and there is not enough equipment going around. Especially flak jackets. I hear that some families are buying thier soldiers flak jackets. Besides you can probably find some better ones. I can link you up with dependable vendors and distributers if need be. The trauma plate in the vests our troops got out there will only take a single round from a 7.62 ak before it shatters so be warned... not only that but the rest of the vest, the kevlar has been known to punch through and even still manage to clear through the body AND punch out the back. AKs have some mad crazy stopping power if you don't know. I've shot through several logs in a row with them. I've even heard one story about a round piercing a kevlar helmet. This one guy down the hall had three rounds punch his vest and out the back. His roomate had a bullet spin around INSIDE his helmet and then take out his eye. I could go on and on... So make sure you get him a damn good vest. Military is supposed to have the best but often times it is shit. They are not even using "cop killer" rounds. I've seen some of them that people have been hit with and I haven't seen any seriously gorey exit wounds so that is my conclusion. Imagine if they were though. That is fucked up an ak can do that without even a cop killer round. So we can be thankful that noone taught them how to make cop killer rounds.

Umm... what else was I going to address. Oh hey, by the way caL I'm a 52d too. Haha... good luck at Aberdeen, it's tough. It's alot easier than it used to be however.

Yeah join the military to serve your country or make a better life for yourself. That's about all you can get out of it. Seeing the world yeah, if you don't mind seeing it from your rear to front sight posts. Gotta remember that americans are not too popular outside our own country. Especially in uniform. I remember when bush bombed iraq after he got elected... thanks for reminding me theo (it just shows how much corruption there is in this administration when I forget shit like this)... it was like some kind of sick fourth of july celebration for him. But if you feel like you don't need to join the military then don't. It fucking sucks ridiculously. I was homeless and jobless so I had no choice. Moving all the time, never knowing what kind of shit your going to wind up in next, what kind of fuck ups you'll be stuck with. There are alot of criminals in the military in case you don't know. "go to war or go to jail" judges love that stuff. Undercover homos.... everyfuckingthing under the sun. Especially in infantry. If you HAVE to join the military go air force and go medical. That's where it's the coolest, most laid back, least amount of bullshit, least stress, best quality of life, and most pussy. You wouldn't believe how many guys think they absolutely can't go without sex, and the lengths they go to get it. The majority of women here in medical holding are here because of rape. And alot of motherfuckers get away with it. Not only that but many believe that all there is to do is drink so you can expect alot of craziness.

Well that's it for now folks... Feel free to ask questions.

Oh here's something I forgot to mention. If you think you are not going to Iraq, THINK AGAIN! I know of a nondeployable national guard unit that went... If you think you are going to be cool with the gear in the rear, THINK AGAIN, they took all the mos's in this unit and cross trained them as drivers and machine gunners. EVERYONE! There has even been talk among the top brass to have EVERYONE do a tour in Iraq. Soon as I get my orders I can expect to go... which sucks for me cause I will ETS in like a year and I might get extended out in Iraq.....

More stuff for websteruno: Tell your cuz to avoid smoke... that's what gulf war syndrome is... they finally told us within days AFTER invading iraq this time around. Smoking bunkers full of chemical weapons. I'm sure inhaling smoke from a DU armored tank is not good either. There is some kind of illness going around.... killing people... the name escapes me right now.... I've been seeing alot of guys coming back with sores lately. Looks like smallpox sort of. But that could be the vaccine. That shit is so highly contagious you can't even touch the spot where you get the shot. You will spread it badly. I got nasty stories on that too but I will spare you.

Oh yeah.. And tell him not to buy the rolexes... they're fake. =) Gotta get your hustle on you know.

hey thanks for the info villian. (thats not me in that picture btw)

thats messed up about everyone getting trained as drivers and machein gunners but what can you do. hey so be safe bro, ill drop you an email, i got some questions heh.

hey suburb, i really doubt our soldiers in iraq are supporting bush.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by suburbian bum

I have a question. Do the majority of people deployed in Iraq agree with the war or are they mostly just putting up with it. Whats the general opinion on the war and the bush admin.?

Good question Sub Bum,

yeah cal, my cuzz doesnt care for him at all.

He is taking all this as part of the job.

But he hates his boss...he's hoping he gets canned! :)

I wont get to talk to him until he gets my first letter.

He will be stopping in Chzechslovakia (sp) first,

for a few hours, or a day or so. Then headed off

to Iraq. Thanks for all the info Villain...Ill let him know.

to villian....what the fuck?!..you have no idea what your talkin about first of all every marine is issued flak and kevlar they are issued that as soon as they check into the unit second of all you do not realize the power of a 7.62 round im glad that our trauma plates can actually stop the round third of all a kevlar isnt ment to 'stop bullets' its ment for protection from fragmentation....

hesheandet: the file is too big i need to compress it...or convert file...

s@t@n: can you still host the movie? if so i forgot ur damn email sorry

websteruno: do you happen to know what regiment hes in...because there are 3 battalions per regiment and there are alot of regiments so it could be anyone....

Guest WebsterUno

damn, no...but i can find out.

He gave me his addy...nothing but long numbers.

I was trying to remember the questions you asked,

but I just wound up talking abour other shit.

Plus, his wife wanted to spend their last fews

hours together...lol

nah man its cool dont bother...yea i wouldve wanted sex too because its last time youll have it for 7-9 MONTHS...i capitalized to intesify the word a lil bit more...because at 2-4 months you actually hardly every get any boners at the very last month you start to get it back...by the time you come back and have some pussy its actually like your 14 all over again plus you got the 70's look....

Hey What Da Fuck,

I was speaking on behalf of the army.... Not too many marines around here.... Most of the marines that came here were coming back from liberia... and of about 300 that went 150 came back with malaria... That's pretty fucked up. I thought they pulled out most of the marines in iraq. The army is deploying any and everyone they can to iraq with or without equipment.

I think you are confused about the nature of kevlar though. Kevlar is designed to stop BALLISTICS not FRAGMENTATION. That is why you can stab someone in a bulletproof vest and kill them.

cop killers?.....didnt read into your post that much...haha...yea a couple of my buddies got malaria...8 months of light duty...well about marines into iraq...as of 1 week ago when we had a BC formation we are leaving again in june july time frame...and regards to kevlar its not ment to stop bullets im tellin you...otherwise the military got ripped off thinking they supposed to stop ballistics...ive seen the shit in pretty bad shape from only 2 7.62 rounds...

Originally posted by suburbian bum

I have a question. Do the majority of people deployed in Iraq agree with the war or are they mostly just putting up with it. Whats the general opinion on the war and the bush admin.?

Well noone is really too happy about it besides some of the crazies. Especially before the rotation, there was alot of open dissent towards bush. Eh, everyone pretty much hates being there but I think they try and see it like they are doing it for thier homes and families and such and such... And that's all they want to go back to. Most don't even want to think they are doing this for some oil conspiracy.

We all just want to go home....