janet jacksons bood/the naked man river dancing....

AREANKAY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man, the whole nudity taboo thing was just proven about an hour ago. watching canadian news they talk about it, run the footage (singing singing singing - breast -). and about 30 minutes later as I pass by the american news they run it too (singing singing singing - blurry squares! - ) shit. its just a titty.

Originally posted by im not witty

OKAY heres my question. if this was an accident, a wardrobe malfunction :lol: what the fuck was ACTUALLY supposed to happen at the point in the act when he says "im going to have you naked", and rips at her clothes? did the titty confetti cannon misfire? was he just tryin to give her some dap and she left him hanging, and the now free hand accidentally became entangled in her snap off boob shield?!

puh lease. that shit was the most intentional thing in the world. he reaches over and rips the shit off, what the fuck else can you claim you were attempting to do besides expose boobzzzzers!

they reportedly said that there was supposed to be something covering her bood and he mistakenly ripped that off too.

and yes jermaine dupri is still hittin that on the regular.

Originally posted by Sarah Tonin

they reportedly said that there was supposed to be something covering her bood and he mistakenly ripped that off too.

and yes jermaine dupri is still hittin that on the regular.

im wondering then sinse we all seen here tit does that mean she rocks those huge mettal things on here boob all the time or is that like special performance attire.............?

Guest im not witty

i saw the footage of the streaker on espn last night. hes all jogging in place and running from security, then one of the patriots comes across and fucking blindsides him, just a shoulder check right into the dirt. comedy gold.

Originally posted by im not witty

i saw the footage of the streaker on espn last night. hes all jogging in place and running from security, then one of the patriots comes across and fucking blindsides him, just a shoulder check right into the dirt. comedy gold.

:lol: someone find this footage

Archived