janet jacksons bood/the naked man river dancing....

AREANKAY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Europe

I love how its already ALL OVER the internet.

Good promotion for Janets new album dropping this spring, supposedly her most daring yet *yawn*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

the sad thing is there were a bunch of kids watching

that shit. Fuck MTV.

:mad:

if MTV put them up to it thier great......

its kind of like how Tyler Durden splices Frames of big Dicks into kid movies, in Fight Club....

all i know is when it happen all the people i was watching it with just went really quiet. cause everone thought they saw some titty but didnt want to be the first one to say it....it was so funny

Whats the big deal?

All things considered we're way the hell behind the rest of the world in terms of nudity on television. Consider the fact that in other countries (the more worldly members of 12Oz know this) nudity is a common feature on the evening news commercials and television shows. Go by newstands in Greece or Germany and you see bare breasts on the cover of fashion magazines and other periodicals.

Lookit brazil for chrissakes.....half the kids shows feature hostesses wearing skimpy ass tops with their nipples poking out like radio dials.

America...lighten the fuck up. Our culture is so hypocritical in the sense that we utilize sex to sell everything but at the same time we denounce it rabidly. WTF?

Britney kissing Madonna and now Janet showing off her tit. It's just a natural progression towards establishing a new standard for what is acceptable visually and what is not. Are there seriously people out there that think nudity/touchy subjects wasn't on the agenda in the natural progression of the popular culture here in America?

ha i saw an episode of The Shield where the bald guy holds some dudes face down to a red hot stove and graphically brands his face complete with smoking, sizzling flesh. That's okay for a young kid to see and not some womans breast? Uhmmm....okay i'd rather have my kid see the bare breast.

I'd like to be Justin timberlake though....seems like lately that cat has had a front row seat to all the "shocking" behaviours going down on T.V. I gotta hand it to him...smart mother fucker for breaking away from N'Sync when he did.

*edited for coff-ee related typos

Originally posted by WebsterUno

the sad thing is there were a bunch of kids watching

that shit. Fuck MTV.

:mad:

Oh.....so it's sad that a kid has to see a bare breast but the daily cavalcade of bloody violence so glorified by our culture isn't?

Wake up and smell the crystal meth

Archived