girls, advice?

Comp

there's this girl i like and we share common interests and talk a bit and we always have good conversations etc. But she's WAY out of my league. Do i just forget it? I don't know why i'm asking a bunch of graffiti losers like me ha ha. But whatever. it's late, i'm bored and i can't stop thinking about her.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Had the same prob back in the day at middle school & high school. Sometimes when I'm just chillin' with my friends I wonder what would have happened? Go for it man.

By the way I used to like this chick back in like 6th grade (damn that's 10 years already shit) but anyways I never talked to her. Then one day during the summer me and my homies go to the local strip joint Nicola's Club in Commerce and what do you know, I see her there. At first I thought nah that ain't her. But I asked her real name, and it was. That was a trip!

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/pistolsq.gif'>

OK, heres my advice... Get some nice clothes a nice hair cut, make sure you smell good. And talk to her for like a week, then just ask her out... You really dont have much to loose, if she says no she will say no if she says yes she says yes, and you are in luck. Just go for it... nothin to loose.

If you dont go for it - Ill fuckin beat your ass. I posted about that chick I liked throughout HS, I never asked her out. Now Im obsessed with her. And Im going to the same college as her so that I can have the same oppurtunity I once had in HS.

Ive got a site for you. www.askmen.com

Its a site for men with all types of advice on dating, fashion, women, everything. Its like Maxim or some shit. Yeah its kinda gay, but us men need that info. With that site we get the info but dont appear gay by asking other guy friends, pretty straight isnt it?

My advice is to just kinda ask her out casually. Dont go to the movies because thats a cliche date. Do something fun or some shit. But go as friends and let it develop from there, ya heard?

ok -- plain and simple: If you like the girl and you think she might like you back - well fuck it, bite the bullet and ask her out. Take her to have coffee or stroll around a bookstore.. something. No one is better than anyone else. Got it? So don't think she's out of your league. Either she says yes or no. Regardless of what the answer may be - life goes on. If she says no - that's her loss right? You're not below her and she isn't above you. Okay?

ADVICE: Don't chase after the girl. Don't. Everyone wants who they can't have. Be polite.. be yourself.. and don't play that cat and mouse game. Shit gets tired.

SO GOOD LUCK!

girls like egotistical assholes. nice guys finish last, no questions asked. you wanna get laid, talk about how cool you are than be a dick to some girl. all the girls who aren't like this are either way out of your league or really fucking ugly. and yes, there is a "league" and many of us aren't in it... but if you do really like her though, be direct and spit your game. being denied is worth having a chance to go out with a girl thats dope, if that makes sence.

furieONERloveSTINKS

Originally posted by kid furie:

girls like egotistical assholes. nice guys finish last, no questions asked. you wanna get laid, talk about how cool you are than be a dick to some girl. all the girls who aren't like this are either way out of your league or really fucking ugly. and yes, there is a "league" and many of us aren't in it... but if you do really like her though, be direct and spit your game. being denied is worth having a chance to go out with a girl thats dope, if that makes sence.

furieONERloveSTINKS

hes got it right. but being nice pays off man....if you only want to be "friends" (which i hate). i was nice to girls all 7th grade, and all 8th. I went to HS and had a good rep with all the new girls that came from the other feeder school. They'd all say,yeah i hear your really nice. so guess what I did. I was a dick. well not as much of a dick as the jock/commericial homo thugs, but for me i was a jerk. and it was fun, this year im gonna have to play nice though. being nice is good though, im only a softmore and ive already got chicks (hot ones too) that are trying to reserve me for prom. and at the girls ask guys dance this last year, i had 4 girls ask me. 3 of which looked gooooooood. not just that. being nice is good, as long as you lay it on nice and thick but stay away from corny. Im a good listener and im not conceited or arrogant (in comparison) and i dont brag (in comparison). Have a good sense of humor, i laugh a lot. A LOT. you know that guy from the Tom Green show who sat in the window and laughed? im like that mofo, cept im not canadian. im friends with hella chicks, and im working towards being "friends with benefits" with 4 or 5 choice girls. "Friends with benefits" is the best YEAH! But yeah man, talk to her a lot. be real good friends with her. be nice. id post more but aaliyah is dead and i am so sad. RIP.

so when are you gonna ask her out? and then tell us what happened on here.

think of it like this. when youre an old man on a rocking chair on your front porch, which would you rather think to yourself?

A) I asked a girl out

B) I was too pussy to ask a girl out, who knows what she might have said and the good times we may have had.

ask her out or Ill beat your ass.

Originally posted by Comp:

there's this girl i like and we share common interests and talk a bit and we always have good conversations etc. But she's WAY out of my league. Do i just forget it? I don't know why i'm asking a bunch of graffiti losers like me ha ha. But whatever. it's late, i'm bored and i can't stop thinking about her.

there are no leagues for decent people. if she is a gold digger or a chicken head or just a dirty bitch then she thinks there are leagues, but if she is just some cool girl then she wouldn't think like that. ask her out and if she says no then she says no, but you'll never know until you do...and don't wait too long 'cause if she is worth dating there are a dozen other guys thinking the same thing you are. oh yeah, don't talk to her about grafitti on the first date, you'll look like a nerd, [i know this from experience].

Archived