SUPERBOWL PREDICTIONS

BIGBLUE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i predict a bunch of meatheads reliving high school glories from around the country will spend the day drinking light beer, eating fattening snacks and pork products, only to be upset at the outcome of the game and be depressed for a week or two. they'll hit the bottle a little bit harder than usual, go for a drive, get pulled over, and end up spending junior's college fund on a lawyer.

the only reason to watch the super bowl is the commercials, and even that's a terrible reason.

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

i predict a bunch of meatheads reliving high school glories from around the country will spend the day drinking light beer, eating fattening snacks and pork products, only to be upset at the outcome of the game and be depressed for a week or two. they'll hit the bottle a little bit harder than usual, go for a drive, get pulled over, and end up spending junior's college fund on a lawyer.

the only reason to watch the super bowl is the commercials, and even that's a terrible reason.

I never played football in high school, but you bet your ass I'll be eating

fattening pork/chicken products and watching the game. It's called a

fucking family pasttime. Now go back to posting on 12oz and painting

your fingernails to be different.

>Pats

I predict I'll spend Super Bowl Sunday out at the jungle helping Stretch build a hooch and ignoring the whole bazillion-dollar extravaganza occurring less than five miles away. I predict we'll have a great day, we won't be in traffic, we won't spend any money, we won't even listen to the fucker on the radio. Because we don't care about it, LOL. The full extent of my Super Bowl fever:

Stretch: "Hey, hand me another nail."

KaBar: "Okay. Who do you like in the Super Bowl?"

Stretch: "Definately the Pats. I'm from Massachusetts."

KaBar: "Huh."

Stretch: "Want to make another beer run?"

KaBar: "Yeah. Let's get this wall built, first."

Stretch: "Fuck it. It's a lazy day project."

KaBar: "Damn. Beautiful day."

Stretch: "Yah. Hand me another nail, wouldya?"

KaBar: "We oughta spray-paint this hooch camouflage."

Stretch: "Hey, that's a good idea!"

Archived