What the hell should I axe spike lee?

FuckWhitey

So Spike is coming to my university this week, on Thursday. What the hell should I ask him? I work for the paper and have to fill in an interview section. What yall think? It could be funny, serious, stupid, non relevant to anyhting, etc..etc...

put yout 12oz thinking cap on and respond quick!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ask him why he was such an ass shingle about the whole spike tv shit. or ask him why his movies suck so much ass? oh and ask him how he feels about bhg bombin on his shit.lol "i hate people that think that there ass dont stink, i hate every single movie by that midgit spike lee"

ask him why he is such an arrogant ego maniac, and why he talks like he's hot shit but the only reason he gets any play is because he's flamboyantly black. ask him why the fuck he came to your university and why he thought anyone would give a fuck about his useless and pointless opinions and whatever information he thinks he could give you but isn't helpful at all.

Ask him if he was serious when he was telling reporters that the Marbury deal made him happy. And when his next socially relevant movie is coming out. And you should ask him about his thoughts on graffiti, even if it will be off the record. And who’s gonna be on his next soundtrack. More Chubbster!

Guest KING BLING
According to Navy Times staff writer Gidget Fuentes, Spike Lee, "…was the low bidder of three who submitted bids…" to produce a set of six recruiting ads for the u.s navy. Lee reportedly receives $2.5 million for the ad campaign.

Ask him why and if he ever went through with it....

Than ask him which movie he was most proud of, than tell him to make good movies again...

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Smart

Ask him how much he's getting paid for his appearance.

brilliant, and while you're at it ask him why he calls his movies 'joints' and if he knows how lame that is on his behalf

Spike Lee tries to act like he was born and bred from the hood and is keeping it real, when he was really just a bookworm nerd from an upper middle-class neighborhood that read the right stuff and studied the recipe for coming out with street-enthused African-American movies. But he never lived the life.

But he is talented and a lot of his movies were impressive. Don't get me wrong.