Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Milton

My New Toy

colt makes fine weapons, not the sexiest but deadly just the same... learn to use it, get a concealed permit, watch for blimps.

so pretty.

i wanna do those clay pidgeon things, that looks like fun.

you can buy almost any gun at those shows. those clay birds, i think its called skeet shooting. yeah, most shooting ranges have skeet shooting, take a look in your local phonebook. you should find something.

I've got brass knuckles that shoot smaller brass

knuckles at speeds of up to 200mph and then

they boomerang back with bisexual nyphomaniacs.

Now I ask, what do you have on me?

guns are fer turds....

sorry, unless you got it in for someon I dont see the point.

not tryin to stirr up nothin, maw dukes just brought me up on the "whats the point of a glock tip"

mommas boy.

opp.

Smart: I think its plenty sexy, although there were some Kimber .45's and a barretta there that kind of had the sexy category on lock. I'm waiting on a permit interview, and there is a range 3 minutes from my house that I'm planning to join in the next few days.

Mr. Durden: you could buy just about anything that shoots bullets and a few things that dont, ninja swords and ginsu knives and that.

caL: You shoot clay pigeons with a shotgun, and it is indeed quite fun. Most ranges have skeet shooting.

Tease: There was actually a tank on autotrader.com for a while I believe.

26Sided: I deffinitely can't fuck with those knuckles, but I heard you can buy "brass knuckle paperweights" and "belt buckles" online... Hmmm...

amI: Don't get me wrong, I hope never in life to have to use it or take it out of a holster, but I'd rather be prepared than not. In fact I think I would rather fight like a man than pull a gun... Indeed. Life is good...

Wiseguy: I thought of that right after I posted, I meant toy as in shiny new thing I bought, not toy as in something I'm going to play with and share with frineds..

prepared for what?!?! use that trigga finger to fill in something....im sorry turds with glocks get no love from tha dog. youll get a clue within a few years im sure. hopefully.

Originally posted by GUILTY COUNTY

yeah because i usually wear tight shorts and wife beaters

Do you... HAHAHAHA

I'd rather use that moeny to have a threesome at some high class asian massage parlor in S.F. after a long day of weed and photographs.

i have a HK-MP5 airgun from japan that's just as fun as any gun. i got drunk last night and shot up a bunch of stuff in front of my house. pics soon!

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

guns are not cool.

no, guns belonging to other people are not cool

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this