My New Toy

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Smart: I think its plenty sexy, although there were some Kimber .45's and a barretta there that kind of had the sexy category on lock. I'm waiting on a permit interview, and there is a range 3 minutes from my house that I'm planning to join in the next few days.

Mr. Durden: you could buy just about anything that shoots bullets and a few things that dont, ninja swords and ginsu knives and that.

caL: You shoot clay pigeons with a shotgun, and it is indeed quite fun. Most ranges have skeet shooting.

Tease: There was actually a tank on autotrader.com for a while I believe.

26Sided: I deffinitely can't fuck with those knuckles, but I heard you can buy "brass knuckle paperweights" and "belt buckles" online... Hmmm...

amI: Don't get me wrong, I hope never in life to have to use it or take it out of a holster, but I'd rather be prepared than not. In fact I think I would rather fight like a man than pull a gun... Indeed. Life is good...

Wiseguy: I thought of that right after I posted, I meant toy as in shiny new thing I bought, not toy as in something I'm going to play with and share with frineds..

I'd rather use that moeny to have a threesome at some high class asian massage parlor in S.F. after a long day of weed and photographs.

i have a HK-MP5 airgun from japan that's just as fun as any gun. i got drunk last night and shot up a bunch of stuff in front of my house. pics soon!

Archived