UFC 46: SUPER NATURAL..

aP@C

http://www.ufc.tv/assets/indexImages/fullSize/ufc46.jpg'>

UFC 46 Weigh-in

Couture vs. Belfort: The Rematch! TONIGHT! on Pay-per-View!

Randy Couture 204 vs. Vitor Belfort 205

For the light heavyweight champins (205-pound limit).

Matt Hughes 170 vs. BJ Penn 169

For the welterweight championship held by Hughes (170-pound limit)

Matt Serra 154 1/2 vs. Jeff Courran 154

Frank Mir 249 vs. Wes Sims 238

Carlos Newton* 175 vs. Renato Verissimo 174

*Canadian Newton had transportation problems that impacted his training schedule and resulted in him not losing the final pounds. Both camps agreed to be over the 170-pound welterweight limit.

Karo Parisyan 169 vs. Georges St. Pierre 167 ?

Lee Murray 182 1/2vs. Jorge Rivera 185

Hermes Franca 155 vs. Josh Thomson 155

live in 2 hours on pay per view (29.95)..

anybody else gonna check this shit out??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea i am, im also goin to brazil in october, our jiu jitsu school is goin to go train with holker gracie at his place. and royce is comin up to our place sometime this summer.. im hopin belfort takes it, cause it would be nice to see him fight silva in some sort of pride/UFC double title type match. wanderlei is trainin hard too, so his next fight is gonna be a piece of cake for him... anybody else here train mma? i do brazilian jiu jitsu, muay thai, and i box..

i was in awe when i saw BJ PENN choke out matt hughes, weird... and when carlos newton got murdered by verrisimo, i expected a better fight from ronin than what he put up. The belfort vs cotoure was just real fucked up, shit happens, he got his eye cut after the glove grazed it from the hook, it shuold have been no contest, not a win, even tho vitor deserved it, shuold not have been a win, the re match will be great. and tito vs liddel at ufc 47, thats gonna be a sick ass fight.. hopefully they wont fuck up on 47 and not show the prelims, i dont know if anyone on 12oz is into mma, but i just thought i would post this...

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

why fight without a reason?

the impression i get from the UFC fighters is that they consider it a sport and do it for much the same reasons as someone participating in baseball, motocross, etc.. they found somethin that they like doin and are "wickedfuckin" good at it..

UPDATE..

Randy Couture 204 vs. Vitor Belfort 205>>Belfort (Couture got his eye cut in the first exchange and had to stop..fuckin sucks that he lost the belt this way)

Matt Hughes 170 vs. BJ Penn 169>>Penn (by submission..i couldnt believe this one)

Frank Mir 249 vs. Wes Sims 238>>MIR (by ko..good fight)

Carlos Newton* 175 vs. Renato Verissimo 174 >>Verissimo (judges decision..he dominated the whole fight)

Karo Parisyan 169 vs. Georges St. Pierre 167>>St. Pierre

Lee Murray 182 1/2vs. Jorge Rivera 185 >>Murray (by submission)

Originally posted by Kes_One_HTFD

i was in awe when i saw BJ PENN choke out matt hughes, weird... and when carlos newton got murdered by verrisimo, i expected a better fight from ronin than what he put up. The belfort vs cotoure was just real fucked up, shit happens, he got his eye cut after the glove grazed it from the hook, it shuold have been no contest, not a win, even tho vitor deserved it, shuold not have been a win, the re match will be great. and tito vs liddel at ufc 47, thats gonna be a sick ass fight.. hopefully they wont fuck up on 47 and not show the prelims, i dont know if anyone on 12oz is into mma, but i just thought i would post this...

beat me to it..i couldnt believe that PENN shit neither..in the interview Hughes was talkin how it would be an embarassment to lose to him and it would never happen.. i guess i should have seen it comin..47 is gonna rock.. the Tito fight should be good..

im into boxing more but enjoy watching UFC fights..