Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
why write?

My Works!

in a year you will be killer. It worked for me, it will work for you

Killer? Sounds like you're giving yourself way too much credit.

But...

I know what you mean.

Anyways, SEIH, I forgot one more thing. Don't let internet props get to you.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah I didn't mean to sound egotistical

Just to clear it up, I don't know if you were talking about me Melk, Dr.SeussLives, or whoever, but in no way was I giving props. Seih you don't need props, you need advice. That's why i was mentioning that you remind me of myself in past stages. My advice is to sketch at least five sketches a day. You'll know why when you know why.

;) well the purple one is hot letter structure wise and color wise but the way u filled it in makes it lokk mad busy to me it got no flow,the other peice on top is butta;)

:) Yo u got mad NNNNNice from da last piece i saw the orange one with da pink in the bottom is hot,wacth u gonna b a ill piecer

at this point your wasting your time with the coloring, work on those letters, they look solid, your on the right track, just try stuff thats different and dont stop until it looks right or better then the ones you did before..... filling in with colored pencil is just wasting time you could be spending on letters.

Guest Propaganda

Everyone needs a boost of a ego once in a while to keep them going. He gets props for his determination to get better.

wow thanks a lot everyone for the feedback...i color things in so i can practice with my coloring and neatness skills, ill be back with many more flicks soon....:lick:

Your new Seih joint is perfect i give it a 8, u starting to get more style and have more life to ur joints.on the the new joint stick wit dat S thats the hottest s u did ,but that steph is mad cheezy,u should of put the s from the seih on it and killed the wavy letter structure and kill that p too

but every other letter is hot:) 1 ,N.B.S,A.D,B.X

i mean not to beat a dead horse but everybody seems to be right. you should practice straight line styles before you try to get all nimbly bimbly with it. New writers see shit from experienced writers and try to do that shit but it took those experienced writers mad time to get where they are. I must say i was feeling one of those heis sketches. It was angled downward and the H and E were mad impacted. Keep it up, it takes great time to reach great destinations. Peace

:crazy: This joint is butta i like it ,this shows that you are taken the style up a noch, its not as plain. But that new seih is da hottest joint u done do letters like that all the time.u got progression remember when u started theres mad difrence, ur pieces r like a baby dats growing uplol.Keep it up u getting there.1 Kingsbrige the west side,bx

Guest Propaganda

You see how you have the S and the E middle parts glide down with a twist, Finish the name trying to think of a way you can also do that with the I and H.