My Works!

why write?

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by why write?@Sep 23 2004, 10:27 PM

Sep24633.jpg

newest piece by myself...

some might say its whack....but its not it'd be good for some kiwik shit but i definitely wudnt thro that on a permission wall....n i dont think u wud either cuz u'd have a lotr more time....jus like wit ur shit on paper...take ur time...sketch out ur name wit pencil first,look at it,and add some stylelike this(ill do ur name:seih)its kinda wack but i did it in like a minute(prolly tha kwikest ive evr done some ones name)

yo sohn...

i be seein like mad improvement on ya letter structure mayn, but yo on tha mad fuckin real joo gatsssssta stay away from dem 'stensions fer now, yom sayin? stick wit developin ya letterz n try to incorporate balance, unity, n consistency in ya mad grafftaggin pieces yow ming playow.

payss :hatred:

edit*

yo cuh, i be feelin dat red green n gray joint yom sayin- gats flowwzz.

holla

Originally posted by why write?@Oct 21 2004, 05:59 PM

well thanks for the feedback and yes i do agree my styles look very similar im trying to advance to the next step up with a different style but im very confused and stumped on what to do next i need some criticism..thanks heres my throw

Oct21712.jpg

that one is dope dude

• 1 month later...

baaaah what do these fools know????? you need a bunch of arrows and some vaughn bode characters with that shit... make it as complicated as possible with connections that dont even connect to anything!

haha..seriously though...keep going the way youre going..only thing id change is the lower case h to a capital H. that big space left without the extra line on the H throws it all off i think. maybe someone has said that already but im not going through this whole thing to read very jackass comment. may not be the best of the best..but i have seen shit that is 10x uglier get 50x more props on here. mainly due to people bein stupid and thinking if someone 'famous' does somethin nasty on purpose theyre keeping it real or raw or some retarded notion like that. hahaha morons.

we havent talked in a long time mane... abstractartifact is my new aim name.

stay safe!

Archived