My Works!

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know how long u been writing for? But if you are in the early stages, you're deffinately startin' out the best way, just keepin' your letters simple and not adding any arrows or mad letter connections and shit to confuse matters! Just try and perfect all your letters in the simplest form before moving on.

Keep up the good work! :spin2:

yo man...to get good...take some of this people advice...couse you need it....and what a fuck is wrong with bottom of the paper is that that you can't see your whole letters...so like i said before get to work...practice...practice...practice...when you get tired smoke a blunt and continue...i don't know where do you live but those trains you are posting ain't fun...get some graff shots and post that shit...but the way i see it i'm talking to the toy...so before you get crazy with that black book of yours it's gona take time to become a king...

Originally posted by why write?@Oct 16 2004, 04:42 PM

Oct16685.jpg

Im feeling this one a little. Better than your other stuff, but there are only small differences. You need to incorperate another style. Either try meshing your letters together, or use arrows or something. Don't really know how to explain what I'm trying to say. Whatever.. hopefully you get the jist of it.

maybe on some of ur pieces add some extensions that actually lead to places and put a couple of arros on try them out in different places on ur letters till you put them some where that flows just go dnt go too wild but try it u will see what i mean when u start one.

Archived