I AM GOING TO EAT SOMETHING AND GO TO SLEEP

MEROJUANA

WHEN I COME BACK I WANT THIS THREAD TO BE FULL OF PICTURES OF NAKED BITCHES, DOPE LINKS, MORE NAKED BITCHES, SITES FOR FREE SHIT, ANYTHING ANTI-HIPSTER ANTI-EMO, AND JUST GENERALLY SHIT I WOULD ENJOY. I'VE ALSO BEEN THINKING ABOUT JUST TAKING PICTURES OF SHIT IN THE BRONX AND POSTING THEM HERE, FOR YOU NIGGAS THAT DONT KNOW. FEEDBACK ON WHAT TO FLICK IS APPRECIATED.

MEROE

MLBRT

INCULT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ouhhh suicide girls subscription..

damn.. you are about to be annoyed to no end.. to share with the 12 oz community..

on a more topic related note.

mero..

fried chicken spots.. post flics of fried chicken spots.. and chinese food spots..

i want to see the differences in bulletproof... fly lice.. and PR bitches with guts chilling in front.. Im saying.

Originally posted by Al Green

ouhhh suicide girls subscription..

damn.. you are about to be annoyed to no end.. to share with the 12 oz community..

nahhhh i wont give that out! the girls on that site are cuuuuuties! we have a cute one on our desktop and she's showing us the bootay.

Guest uncle-boy

I HAVE RETURNED FROM MY SLUMBER...GOOD LOOKING TO EVERYBODY WHO MADE MY POST NAP ENJOYABLE, ESPECIALLY 'LUSH GOOD LOOKS ;)...BOBBITO I GOT YOU, IF THERES ONE THING I KNOW ABOUT IN THE HOOD ITS CHICKEN AND PORFRYRIE SPIDDOTS....THE REST OF YALL NIGGAS GOT ANY PROLLEMS, YALL KNOW WHERE YOU CAN REACH ME AT....HAHA!

MEROE MLBRT

INCULT HOLLA

Archived