the STOP george DUBYAH super-thread

casekonly

Guest BROWNer

i saw a moveon.org production tonight at the university..

title 'uncovered: the whole truth about iraq'..shit was

busting at the seams with 20-30yr veteran officials......

DIA middle east station chiefs to foreign service dudes,

CIA analysts and station chiefs, case officers that were

operating in iraq recruiting and trying to engineer a coup in the 90's

(which the clinton admin subsequently abandoned right as the coup operation

was to see fruition), scientists from the weapons insection teams,

former white house officials, joe wilson...shit was butter.

pretty light on alot of the deeper peripheries, but highly deadly exposing

the blatant and disturbing prevarications. go see it if you can.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HA! Get rid of a president with votes! HA! That's rich, really. It is.

Well, I don't think it's going to matter... but I've

never voted before (I'll be 21 come election

time) but I plan on voting for the democrat that

stands to take Bush out. People've told me that's

the wrong reason to vote.. but for now I'm willing

to take the lesser of two evils... peasants can't

be choosers.

bump. keep this thread up for as long as possible. i'm going postering soon.

as far as i'm concerned, anyone but bush is welcome in office. we all see where this is going, right? if the republicans get in office one more time, our freedoms are going to be stripped away, our taxes are going to get higher, our health care is going down the drain, and bush is going to put us more into debt so he can be remembered as the president who took america to fucking mars.

fuck that shit. the international space station isn't even completed, yet. and ole' dubyah is thinking about mars?!?!?!?!?

Know your enemies

The people that do dubya's dirt are rediculous. Ann Coulter (Knee-cap with hair), Sean Hannity, O'Reily, and basically all of Fox news. What a friggin' joke! I love looking at all these ultra-conservative books. Flip em over and read the quotes on the back it's all a circle of nothing but praise by the same conservatives. I find it really funny. There's a new book out by some douche with a huge butt-broom named John Strousser (or something) called Give Me A Break! So I flipped it over to read praise from Coulter, Hannity, O'Rielly, Goldberg, Forbes etc... They just keep pumping out the ultra-conservative books, by the time you read one there are two more released. I'll bet that anyone could get a book deal writing right wing shit. Conservatives love reading this stuff too because they are all the same and they reassure them of what they think they know.

The main thing they attack it the right-wing media calling it a "Liberal Media?" Who are they kidding? How do you make a Conservative media even more conserative? Claim it's too liberal and create another entire media publishing empire that is so right wing that it makes George Bush look semi-liberal!

That leaves John Kerry (new slogan: "Nous Sommes Nombre Un!"), who is winning Democratic voters in droves on the basis of his superior ability to taunt George Bush for his lack of combat experience. Like every war hero I've ever met, John Kerry seems content to spend his days bragging about his battlefield exploits. Wait, wait ... Let me correct that last sentence: like no war hero I've ever met ...

This is a quote from Ann Coulter's site Anncoulter.com

"As everyone has heard approximately 1 billion times by now, Kerry boasts that he has REAL experience with aircraft carriers, and if Bush wants to run on national security, then ... BRING IT ON!

I note that when George Bush directed that precise phrase at Islamic terrorists who yearn to slaughter American women and children, liberals were enraged at the macho posturing of it. But they feel "Bring it on!" is a perfectly appropriate expression when directed at a dangerous warmonger like George Bush. ("Bring it on!" was deemed better than Kerry's first impulse, "Let's get busy, sister!")"

Does she not understand that he is Kerry is blatantly mocking Bush with that statement? What a stupid white bitch!

no system works all systems oppress. save your votes they dont matter, this country does not run its final elections on popular vote.

i have a feeling mr bush has a mr binladen in his back pocket just for reelection. sweet.

if he gets reelected im out.

and if you are going to be a moron and vote thinking its going to do something vote independent, come to a consensus with 5% of the population so independent parties can receive direct political funding like the bipartisan idiots do now.

jobeone.blackmasks until the dawn.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

and if you are going to be a moron and vote thinking its going to do something vote independent, come to a consensus with 5% of the population so independent parties can receive direct political funding like the bipartisan idiots do now.

Yes, the smart thing to do is to register independent or green party so we can have a THREE PARTY SYSTEM! But don't waste your vote there, vote democrat and vote Bush out!!

you know whats scary?

whats scary is these voting machines.

peep this shit yo, recall how they stole...keyword being STOLE the last election.

what do you think is preventing them from doing it again?

check out the fact that with lots of states using digital voting machines a rigged election is a few keystrokes away and virtually untraceable and unprovable in court.

now if they wanted to be halfway honest and educated when you vote digitally you should get a few print outs. one for you and two for two independant counting type motherfuckers. thatway you have proof of who you voted for and there would be to manual counts to go along with the digital count. but nawww....its just point and click with no paper trail.

hope all you want this guy wont be in office, just keep in mind he wasnt supposed to be in office in the first place, has lied and lied...didnt clinton get impeached for lying? and has his cronies occupying one of the most oil rich countries in the world. do you really think hes not gonna pull the same rigged election shit in 04?

hail to the theif.

sheesh. we are fucked.

personally i think that whole recall arnold shwarzanazi thing was rigged. especially if what you say is true.

i mean, that nazi mofo's....and i say nazi cause hims saying "i repected hitler not for what he did but how he did it", sorry but that makes you a fucking nazi.. congratulations Jewish business community of cali, you elected a man who admired hitler in his youth. anyway add old8 here...my point being that shwarzanazis administration is comprised of the people behind the reagan and both bush administrations. hes threatening to further devastate the necessary infrastructure unless we borrow 15 billion so we can lower taxes. RIGHT.

also to be noted is that when the recall election was going down, there were hundreds of candidates but every and i mean every news program and cable news channel did at least one story a night on shwarzanazi. that and the fact that he supposedly won by a huge landslide...right.

i mean maybe the majority of californians are that stupid and trusting....but id like to think we had the election and the governor stolen.

it makes me sleep better thinking we are not that stupid.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

i have a feeling mr bush has a mr binladen in his back pocket just for reelection.

My friends and I have talked about this...

wouldn't doubt it. It's funny that things like

that can have such an insane influence on

the general public. It's as if people honestly

believe finding Bin Laden (or Sadamarama

for that matter) has anything to do with

Bush directly. As if we'd even be rating our

president's success by these "accomplishments"

had this shit-storm not been set into play

over a decade ago by daddy's own personal

interests. Oh, I'm sorry. Everyone's trying

to spin this 'we're already there, it's time

to get over it and focus on the task at hand'

tangent but I don't deal in political reality,

I dabble into a place called plain logic where

adults question the decisions that are being

made for them and realize they're collectively

just as much a part of the Political cog as

the as the powers that be. Sadly, all the

blue-faced bitching and Maher-inspired rants

in the world won't accomplish shit... so you

can bet your ass when it comes time to pay

for the decisions that've been so courageously

made over the past 4 years I won't be loving...

but I'll sure as hell have already left .

26SidedSoonToBeEuro

i feel that.

it wouldn't surprise me if we knew all along where bin laden was, and for that matter, where saddam was. all this technology and we can see the date on a dime from space (i.e.: satellites) and we can't find one guy ina desert....riggggghhhhhhht.

we trained bin laden, anyway (cia training, columbus georgia, 80's, 90's)

i wouldn't be surprised if he was working fo...nevermind...echelon...heh.

Archived