the STOP george DUBYAH super-thread

casekonly

i've never voted. this time i am, just to stop dubyah from fucking this country up any more than he already has.

he lied to the u.n.

he lied to us. congress never voted to send troops to iraq.

reference a: www.guerrillanews.com/war_on_terrorism/doc3839.html

reference b: www.guerrillanews.com/war_on_terrorism/doc3813.html

reference c: countless articles www.whatreallyhappened.com/

you decide...and give me more reference ponts.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

on election day, i suggest we all vote.

personally, i'm voting for a democrat. probably dean, because i think kerry is being backed by republicans. he seems to be the weakest candidate, and i think that's who they want bush to run against. a friend brought that up to me recently, and we discussed it, and it made perfect sense. like i said, you decide.

Guest imported_Tesseract

the really scary part is that he'll have carte blanche this time, e.g., he doesn't have to worry about re-election..

his rich friends will be rewarded, the rest of us will be bent over..

just check out what they are trying to do to the ex-Treasury Secretary who had the balls to come out and speak the truth about Bush's 'revenge on iraq at any cost'...or valerie plame, or any other victim of this administration..

i know 3 people who are voting this time, that didn't vote last time..that gives me some hope at least..

it's serious.

the dude really is worst case scenario.

jesse frickin ventura would be a better president.

i'll vote for whoever isn't bush (5 times!)

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

seriously guys, i don't know who the fuck to vote for.

I try reading stuff and it all sounds foreign to me.

Can someone please, whose knowledgeable on the the candidates,

give me a brief synopsis of each one?

What their for/against?

in simple terms, please, i'm not hip to political lingo.

thank you :)

it's simple.

the main candidates are seasoned politicians (kerry, edwards, lieberman)

then there are some different candidates (dean...a medical doctor who was an ok governor, and clark, the old supreme dork of NATO..so he's got foreign policy out the yang, but made some crappy decisions in that position)

and then there's the 'radical' left (kucinich, who is awesome: no drug war, out of iraq now, only politician running who voted against the war in congress, wants to end nafta, start national health care...and sharpton, who i don't know a lot about except that he was ok on saturday night live)

if you don't know much now, don't bother.

your vote for a democratic nominee in the state primary is of marginal importance compared to coming in on the real election day and voting for whoever is running against bush.

unless you are super liberal and want kucinich, just let it play out and vote for whoever wins the nomination.... none of the candidates, except lieberman, is too bad..

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by !@#$%

i know 3 people who are voting this time, that didn't vote last time..that gives me some hope at least..

it's serious.

the dude really is worst case scenario.

jesse frickin ventura would be a better president.

i'll vote for whoever isn't bush (5 times!)

I totally agree, americans (aswell as the rest western folks) needed a boost of pollitical conciousness....its the only + i can think of about bush and these last years

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by !@#$%

and clark, the old supreme dork of NATO..so he's got foreign policy out the yang, but made some crappy decisions in that position)

During the war in yugoslavia i was literally shooting darts on my tv whenever dude was on

^^yes, over these years i have become disillusioned with, and disgusted by, the american public and media..

i can't believe everyone just sat by and watched as the election was stolen, then followed like lemmings after 9/11 into the abyss of a foreign policy disaster..

now we continue in our apathy as so-called american values and rights are decimated in guantanamo, as thousands of innocent iraqis are slaughtered, as iraq becomes a breeding ground for terrorist activity, as our government comes to embody the imperialist disaster previously depicted in the rhetoric of terrorists..

people just sat the fuck back.

no one can separate love of troops and hatred of a war, or patriotism and iconoclasm

fuck this place!!

damn.

I heard he's going to get Rudy Giuliani (however you spell it, jew-lee-on-e) to be VP.

Assloads of people are voting in the caucuses/primaries; half of the people in NH this week were independent voters. People are pissed at this guy and they're going to vote him out.

I just hope Kerry's botox wears off soon.