A NEW LEVEL OF HIPHOP HAS FINALLY BEEN ACHIEVED.

MEROJUANA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

Ice Cube has got to be one of the fakest cats.

Appears in movies, then shows up at award shows throwin' signs with rags on.

so you can't be in movies, make scratch and rep the hood that raised you? and your message was elistist cats need to stop hating?? ... after you my man.

Guest WebsterUno

Don't fuck it up... Marks!!!!

whats funny about this comment, is that

Ice Cube coined the word 'mark'.

If not, he sure made it a popular word to

call a bitch ass n*gga...aka...target.

sean paul is dancehall hip hop his first album didnt even rock the steroes when he came 90s tight style he has makes me wanna get drunk. oh yeah and ice cube aka oshea jackson may be clocking dollars and i say more power to him i dont hear anyone saying tupac was fake cuz he made more movies befor he became hardcore then cube has rember pac was a dancer/back up emcee for dighty underground before he came out with brendas got a baby and jucie was a tight ss film back in my younger but was he hardcore then nope did he make money yep more power to him

Reason why I'm replying is that you elitist cats need to stop hatin'!

Homey says shit is fire, it IS fire. You haters get nothing but the dills. You and your fucking Aesop Rocks and shit. That's deevolution. Bitches. Kanye West and Twista doing shit for the Roc is evolution. Cats break dancing for the Pope is evolution. It's going to be a good year for hip hop. Don't fuck it up...

Marks!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/01/26...s.ap/index.html

man shut the fuck up. chingy is garbage. every song i hear on the readio or mtv sound exactly the fucking same. i dont hate on commercial rap because i'm elitist (though maybe i am elitist), i hate on it because i think for the most part it is terrible. some people would say all underground rap sounds the same, and a lot of it is in the same style and has the same type of shit going on, but commercial rap all literally sounds the same, every other artist has the same voice, the same (retarded, primitive) flow, the same beats (same percussion, especially), same damn videos.

in my opinion, commercial rap has little or no substance or creativity, which is why its so marketable. rich white dudes arent going to sell shit that hates on rich white dudes, unless maybe it's made by rich white dude's kid. thats cliche to say (not nearly as cliche as "dont hate it cuz its not underground, these days) but its fucking true. the reason underground rap and mainstream rap have been deteriorating is because everyone gets so caught up in going after the cliches and trying to be the next big step in the art without actually accomplishing anything new. the biggest trend of all is saying that what everyone else is saying is wrong, or saying that the last big trend was bullshit. get over it, have some substance. end.

• 7 years later...

Archived