Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deph

Where do The Cramps come from?

Where do caps come from.

I was reading some other guys thread... and it struck me, I get my caps bulk from a mailorder company but where do they come from? Cause the paint wholesales wouldnt have caps like new york fats they'd just have white dots on black and pink dots. Also who makes banana caps? where does this all come from? My heads hurting with all the questions inside but if someone could give a serious answer to a down to earth experienced writer it would be nice.

Thanks.

Guest imported_Europe

The people that have this information keep it to themselves, caps are like gold when it comes to graffiti-bizness.

But they are made by some factory somewhere, I guess you figured that out by yourself.

yeah, once, i found a company who made them, and i even ordered some samples. a ton of caps came to my house in a big box...they thought i was corporate. anyway, i tried to order again, and apparently, other writers had discovered this place, and i could no longer get free samples. damn them.

hmmm...

where do they come from?!

theres bound to be more than one maufaturer in the usa alone, not to mention all the other countries around the globe. i mean there are tons of products out there that need caps besides paint, not to mention all the sales in replacement caps.

if casek is keeping quiet, then there is only one other way to find out.

go diggin'.

ive searched and searched and found out where to get them its a place in singapore they have manufactures here in the states but sinces laws prohibit us from having magical elves and small irish green leprechauns we are not alowed to produced more than 2000 of the bana caps their little fingers start to hurt ...so they started production in sngapore and there they train little yellow china kids from birth to build up skills and endurance to help out major cap corporations ....hence: the infamous banana caps . and their phone number is 1-800-little hongkonian

Originally posted by poopy dog

a stork delivers them

HA HA HA HA! omfg.....classic

Guest BOSTONIAN

this is a funny thread. i like to think that caps come from government labratories..i mean why not the government controls everything else...just a thought

europe.yep

like montana make their own caps, and they're based in germany and spain (and whereever else).

belton make their own caps aswell, well molotow do.

i have no idea, what i have heard though is they cost under 2 cents each to make.

and the company couldnt be that big if theres a bunch of them i mean there only market is aerosol artists. correct me if im wrong

any plastics manufacturer that does small contract injection molding will do it for you. you just have to have really precise designs(produced in cad) and a pretty fair chunk of change to have molds fabricated.

cops wriggle their way out of hick ass farms where the only thing they learned was to sodomize their cousins. Then they get a permanent stick shoved up their ass before theyre sent to the streets to eat donuts and wear boots.

Originally posted by vynlone

never realised this until now but the title of this thread is actually

"Where do COPS come from".

:lol:

yeah i thought id said cops to

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this