AREK

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TOM HAGEN

a fake jesse

hey cheerleader cornball computer nerd herb... don't waste your time with a long witty come back you fucking clown, cus this is final and will not be elaborated on...but i'm going to tell you like this: the fake jesse is not allowed to bomb, that's why i ragged all his shit and if he comes back to new york tell him to holla at me and i'll fucking beat him within an inch of his life, but why should he even waste his time painting his garbage in nyc, he'll just get obliterated like he already did... and now for posting that gay shit, you can't come here either you fucking cheese doodle as wigga... if you do i'll rag all your shit, and you'll have wasted your time you dumb shit... i'm really not playing though i swear to god! so stay home or else just come here and don't leave williamsburg, see if you and your boy can get a flight directly there cus you can't pass thru the bronx or manhattan at all ok? anyway that's my say...

the only JESSE FMR

and that goes for the rest of you fake ass texas dac fools. we the one and only, you treehuggin pretty boy corn flake clay aiken paintfreightsall day homos. this is real graffiti, not you clowns. step to new york you'll have nothing running by the end of the week. i swear to god, stay the fuck out in the boonbdocks.

made DACeastcoast

Originally posted by SHUTMDOWN

http://www.bl4ckh4m.com/kc/Drink.gif'>

all no, hahahaha . thats fucken funny as all hell. I forgot about that.

"for every dope writer in the world, there is a writer in New york with the same tag"- quote I heard from a writer

"for every dope writer in the world, there is a toy in New york with the same tag, who crys about how they think they run shit " - a quote from this dope writer

Archived