So I am about to enter the world of having a job...

shaolinmasta

For the past 2 years now I have been what you would call a bum, I left school in 2001 and never looked back...

I have been practicing in the art of living off my parents and other family members whilst doing absolutely nothing.

It has been a good 2 years, going to bed at 4:30 am every morning and getting up at around 2:00 - 3:00 pm everyday.

Though it has sadly come to a end as I am getting a bit older now (recently turned 18) my mum (who is a single parent) has left her job and has to raise 2 teenage boys (17 & 18) on her own, so I have decided to help out.

It could be good, I will be getting a steady income instead of getting $40 a week, I will be driving around soon and will be able to pay for various things I want or need.

I have recently had a job interview as a apprentice chef which I will be going on trial tomorrow, which he explains is to see whether I enjoy it or not, I hopefully will though I don't really have a choice.

So this is the end of my silly story which probalbly makes you want to have the last 2 minutes or so you spent in reading this back.

Well you CANT so suffer.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

It's beyond me how some people are so useless

You left school in 2001 ... so you haven't even graduated highschool...

For the last two years you lived off your single mom with 40 bucks a week, slept until 3pm ... and now you're about to get your first job?

You are a shithead

Nice.

Thanks for the phone call this weekend, by the way......

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Nice.

Thanks for the phone call this weekend, by the way......

color me embarassed :D

no this weekend was heeeeectic... like skidding off the highway into the ditch avoiding logs hectic

yeah, i'll drop you an email or something cause i'm gonna have to go back there in a little while anyways

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

It's beyond me how some people are so useless

You left school in 2001 ... so you haven't even graduated highschool...

For the last two years you lived off your single mom with 40 bucks a week, slept until 3pm ... and now you're about to get your first job?

You are a shithead

lololol

Just finished my 1st day, ive been offered the job and have to go in on Sunday to tell them whether I want to go through with it or not - I probalbly will, though 1st day did suck ass washed dishes all day, though the 2 hot girls working there make up for it and the boss is an allright cunt so i'll prolly stay.

PS. Johnny Horton or whatever the fuck your name is - EAT A DICK YOU LIL TURD SNIFFING, CHILD MOLESTING, GAY CUNT BITCH, TOY ONER MAGGOT HEAD.