as if i werent already as far from vegitarian as humanly possible

Guest beardo

as of monday, i work in the cattle industry

your precious cows are reduced to (large) numbers in my world

love it

ps. ive had hamburgers for lunch the last 2 days

Guest imported_Tesseract

godamn farm hippies

preparing "two all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun" does not mean you're in the cattle industry.

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

preparing "two all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun" does not mean you're in the cattle industry.

The man has a point...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

beards...what are you doing? if you are around animals being slaughtered, i'll bet you 5 cans of montana that you eventually give up meat.

the percentage of meat industry workers who are vegetarian is ridiculously high.

seeks/good yellows and oranges, too

i have a friend who works as a butcher, the poor bastard damn near severed four fingers in the mincer. look out for that machinery beardo, its meant to cut meat and bone...

Guest beardo

na, im working with a dude who buys from the ranchers and sells to your favorite corporations. basically im the dude back in the office crunching numbers. about as likely a job for myself as seeking the accountant.

dont worry though, i keep my hands soaked with baby cow blood all day for good measure.

Originally posted by beardo

dont worry though, i keep my hands soaked with baby cow blood all day for good measure.

that's good to hear. all this talk of "you'll never eat meat again after killing an animal" is pussy. niggas been killin food for eons, girls, ain't shit changed but the weather. get over it

Oooooooo thats a bajillion times better than what i thought (meatpacker)

but still BE CAREFULL!! papper cuts hurt like a mother fucker

Originally posted by enueone

i'm a level 5 vegan..i don't eat anything that casts a shadow...

So..you feed on Peter Pan?

Strange..

I have fond memories of when I was too lazy to go vegetarian...

Nothing will ever taste as good as meat. But I like toasted bagels so I'm ok for now.

I think its funny when people that try to go vegitarian cant handle it and get all malnourished because they are just eating bullshit

Originally posted by seeking

beards...what are you doing? if you are around animals being slaughtered, i'll bet you 5 cans of montana that you eventually give up meat.

the percentage of meat industry workers who are vegetarian is ridiculously high.

seeks/good yellows and oranges, too

Strange, I've hunted, killed, and cleaned plenty of animals myself and although it can get pretty nasty the deliciousness of my murder made it all worthwhile. Perhaps the cows they were killing weren't tasty enough? They should go kill some deer, elk, or even a squirrel to replenish their natural lust for bloody meat.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this