waaaaaay back: old school movies.

maskoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If you watch the movies, 'The Samuri' by Akira Kurosawa and 'For A Few Dollars More' with Clint Eastwood, you will notice that they are exactly the same movie, the japanese movie came before the italian one and the story is japanese...

Sex O'Clock News

Wizards

The Hobbit

Rosencrantz and Gildenstern are Dead

Pale Rider

Tuffer Than Leather

Colors

Popeye

Friday the Thirteenth

One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest

Dog Day Afternoon

Straw Dogs

American Werewolf in London

------------------

2 Can Sam

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Smart:

If you watch the movies, 'The Samuri' by Akira Kurosawa and 'For A Few Dollars More' with Clint Eastwood, you will notice that they are exactly the same movie, the japanese movie came before the italian one and the story is japanese...

I cant tottaly recall 'For a few dollars more'But i think you're talking about Kurosawa's "Seven samurai" and the "magnificent seven" with steve McQueen

Which is actually a western remake of 7 samurai made 6 years after the original

Originally posted by Tesseract:

I cant tottaly recall 'For a few dollars more'But i think you're talking about Kurosawa's "Seven samurai" and the "magnificent seven" with steve McQueen

Which is actually a western remake of 7 samurai made 6 years after the original

nopers, but now I'm thinking Korusawa's "Ronin"... I'm positive because I watched one on A & E and one on TNT within hours of each other one day...

------------------

2 Can Sam

tow up from tha flow up !

posted 09-07-2001 01:21 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUCK I CAN"T BELIEVE NO ONES SAID

GOOONIES!

well thats what you said, but funny shit is when you were saying it I was in the middle of looking for the movie poster. Our posts are only a fem minutes away. BUT GOONIES IS THE GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!! WERD>

Archived