EWOK HM Flicks

STYLEISKING

What are you kids like 12 years old? Why are you comparing 2 people who have absolutely nothing to do with each other? Cause they paint the same four letters? If one of them wrote weko instead you wouldnt even be thinking about it, but its still the same letters. They do two completely different styles and are both good at what they do. I dont think either one of them are stressing it, so why are you? Get a life losers.

• 2 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

yo, on the real, EWOK HM AWR is fucking ILL, a lot more ill than that bitch from NY (dot com)--Not only that, but one of the best freight heads outta the midwest came from Heavy Metal crew (MBER the king).

Show 612/651 some fuckin love, we have graff out here TOO you know, just because graff was born outta NY doesnt mean you have the only walls/steel to hit~Shit, love to FST UC MYB TCI etc etc-peace

Ewok 5MH had him back when they battled....... but I dont know anymore!!!! Ewok HM might got him FLUSHED right about now!!!

ewok hm won back then and he will smoke that toy in a second..the only reason i know about that other one is cause of that battle...it made him cooler than he is..and how gay of a name is that ewok .com......pretty gay..

• 4 weeks later...
yo, on the real, EWOK HM AWR is fucking ILL, a lot more ill than that bitch from NY (dot com)--Not only that, but one of the best freight heads outta the midwest came from Heavy Metal crew (MBER the king).

Show 612/651 some fuckin love, we have graff out here TOO you know, just because graff was born outta NY doesnt mean you have the only walls/steel to hit~Shit, love to FST UC MYB TCI etc etc-peace

Are you fucking retarted?

A - ewok 5mh, and ewok hm are both "ILL" as fuck.

B - Why are you sweating it so much?

C - why try to cause problems? they have different styles, they have battled, I don't think they have beef... why does this shit always come up?

• 4 weeks later...