EWOK HM Flicks

STYLEISKING

• 5 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Boss
Originally posted by SewerCrawler@Sep 26 2005, 10:28 PM

Did The two ever battle?...what i heard a few years back was that ewok hm pussied out of a battle or someshit...

no they battled at a scribble jam and ewok hm won. theres photos on here somewhere im sure.

i've been saying that since this whole thing started between the two,note they are both talented but HM ewok is by far the more talented writer......................and he will burn you with 1 color!....................................no joke!......

Ewok hm

Ewok 5mh..............................................

Originally posted by The Boss+Sep 27 2005, 11:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Boss - Sep 27 2005, 11:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SewerCrawler@Sep 26 2005, 10:28 PM

Did The two ever battle?...what i heard a few years back was that ewok hm pussied out of a battle or someshit...

no they battled at a scribble jam and ewok hm won. theres photos on here somewhere im sure.

[/b]

they battled at PAINT LOUIS in 2000 and nobody won, both of there pieces burned most of the shit out there, for what its worth EWOK.com did a background..... but both cats were cool as fuck and burned in ways i never seen.....

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by The Boss+Sep 27 2005, 06:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Boss - Sep 27 2005, 06:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SewerCrawler@Sep 26 2005, 10:28 PM

[/b]

pl00-25_x350.jpg