Comdek reaches the big 2 0!!!

Guest comdek

Comdek reaches the big 2 0!!! 20 posts :)

Well, after decideding to start posting opposed to just browsing from my registration in 2002, it seems i have finally reached the big 2 0. thats 20 posts for comdek. The past few days have been great, I feel like i have been welcomed with open arms, and I have to thank a few things for getting me thru it....

-Chilled Evian.... Like seriously what other drink refreshes your thirst as much as water from the french alps?

-Strawberry Chapstick.... For keeping my lips nice and moist, and full of strawberry freshness whilst i was "lol'ing" and "rofl'ing" through out my jurneys on channel zero :)

-I would like to thank my mother for paying the internet bills and...

-Nextel for their great 56k internet connection. This has given me the chance to make a day(yes almost a whole day) of viewing PMBs travel photographs. Thanks also to PMB for those too, great photography work!

-Casekonly for his great advice on zoloft...

-Finally, Raven for making 12oz, this is great. I love you guys... Tears are being brought to my eyes... :)

I love you guys. seriously.

Love lots... Comdek.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No no. 2 and 0 gives 20 in my book. 2 0 0 0 maybe gives 2000, dunno tho eh. And whats with the negativity? After all those compliments you just have to go and spoil it!

Archived