BIG COOTER 2004 needs feedback

not_like_you

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by awkward eye

No one should listen to you,you're a toy,yet you try and give other writers advice??:confused:..Koot take my advice dont listen to this toy..From what ive seen your work is better than his(that doesnt mean its good though)..Stop giving advice Enter,you will never learn anything because you think you already know it all...:rolleyes:

listen to him koot, im a moron toy, but imma keep tryin to give it to ya, dont worry koot

No one should listen to you,you're a toy,yet you try and give other writers advice??:confused:..Koot take my advice dont listen to this toy..From what ive seen your work is better than his(that doesnt mean its good though)..Stop giving advice Enter,you will never learn anything because you think you already know it all...:rolleyes:

YO BUT UMmmmmm..... where your work at?...i'd like to see.... i at least give it to enter cause he's satisfied with his work...you aint gotta be a super ill artist to know what your talkin about....

well im no "super ill artist"....and since i havent posted anything i must suck...mostly those hands are what im talking about,Enter knows shit about hands and shouldnt be giving advice to anyone about them..:lol:

nah see your gettin me all wrong i never said that u sucked cause you dont post im just curios to see if you can back you talk up

well im no "super ill artist"....and since i havent posted anything i must suck...mostly those hands are what im talking about,Enter knows shit about hands and shouldnt be giving advice to anyone about them..:lol:

ive never claimed to know shit about hands, not once, i know my hand sucks balls, which is why i dont drop advice on them, these, are "pieces" im just droppin advice on how they look in my opinion. thats all i am doing, and only thing i ever say about hands are "i think that is dope"

Originally posted by albinomonkey

yeah man you are like better then me and u have been writting less then half of how long i wrote. so you are really off to a good start, and i really feel your simples... keep doing simples simples are awesome, i like doing simples..... i wish i did simples when I FIRST started.. keep doing and doing them i like your stuff... oh yeah just a tip ...

draw in pen only ... make you improve faster.

i agree... with a pen everything has to be 99.9% on point for stuff to look right...i like your style

Archived