my beautiful race

T.W.F UNABOMBER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hahahaha, holy ancient thread batman...

http://www.angelfire.com/on/puertorico/images/glerys.jpg'>

These are both horrible monsters... Taina on the left has a deformed obese ass, and Glery, well, Glery's cool cause I once met her at some beach house when she was beginning to get famous... she had just gotten her tits done a week before, and I complimented her on em, to which she replied by squeezing them together and saying "Thanks, I'm quite happy with them myself!". Then we smoked a joint and got wasted at the beach with a bunch of people. It was good times.

Oh yeah, and puertorricans are fags. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by Pato_Banton

Puertorico is an island full of the spanish speaking version of a "nigger"

the bitches are hot, but only cause theyr culture is so slutty that they walk around almost naked. Id rather be mexican than puertorican

NOW that is so IGNORANT . No way I could let that one ride . No I'm not of Spanish Speaking decent ,nor am I puerto rican ,but an intelligent response would have been adequate. We have the right to say what we feel ..yeah yeah . But just keep it true to you when you speak yah yah .. To call disrespect a whole ethnicity and then turn around and beat your d*ck to the photo you just gunned down is a contradiction. Have a little class and at the same time stay real .

ON THIS NOTE !

These are both horrible monsters... India on the left has a deformed obese ass, and Glery, well, Glery's cool cause I once met her at some beach house when she was beginning to get famous... she had just gotten her tits done a week before, and I complimented her on em, to which she replied by squeezing them together and saying "Thanks, I'm quite happy with them myself!". Then we smoked a joint and got wasted at the beach with a bunch of people. It was good times.

Oh yeah, and puertorricans are fags.

The hell with what ethnicity you represent . In my opinion this whole country is so f*ckin screwed up through media brainwashing .You wouldn't have any concept of what beauty was if you weren't spoon fed propagnda every second of your pitiful life . Directly and indirectly we are all being taught to live by a standard set by TV,Print and Radio .. Look within yourself and find YOU , then come back with a response that really reflects your honest view on what's really good .

^What the hell was that? I don't understand what you're trying to say.

And by the way, that Pato_Banton guy is obviously not serious, so don't get worked up too much over it and walk into his little attention-getting trap.

Well, if its of any help to you, I have seen those two women in person, as well as almost all the others in the thread. The one on the right I've chilled with. I'm puertorrican, if you haven't gathered yet.

And no, they are not attractive. Taina (the one in the left) in particular is apalling to me, and she's considered this huge sex symbol in PR. I don't understand... I love me some thick thighs and nice asses, but she goes way past that and into the realm of grotesque.

http://www.geocities.com/latainapr8/images/misc8/small_taina_glerys.jpg'>

http://www.geocities.com/latainapr12/images/misc12/scan0017.jpg'>

http://www.geocities.com/latainapr99/images/1999/junio99.jpg'>

Those are geocities pictures, so I dont know if they'll come up. Anyways, I speak from having seen this monster ass in person, and I find it disgusting. I really, really don't understand why it is that men love it so much. And her face!! She looks like a man!! Beer,

El Mamerro

hmm, i know a lot of guys that would love to watch that bounce from behind..... my current boy is always telling me i need a bigger ass, and i'm not a walking plank either. his mom told his sister-in-law this weekend that "it looked like she gained some weight in the behind" and it was a compliment. all the boys in my neighborhood would take a bite outta that too. i guess different cultures have different ideals.

i find it so interesting that they differ so much. it's probably based on the predominant assest in the region. white women are typically stacked up front and slender and in the US a mostly white influenced region big breasts and twigs are idealized. but futher south where women are rounder on the bottom that holds the figure gold cup. and each of these idealized figures the extreme is even more highly prized, like the overstuffed boobs popular in the US, looks like the PR has the same phenomenon, monster butts.

Nalga me dios!

Puto Ricans are a beautiful people, I got mad play in east harlem 2 years ago cuz I was the only mexican there who didnt look like I was straight out of the yucatan. Plus they all dug the eastlos accent. I would alsoagree with mamerro, most female stars look much better after 3 hours of makeup,a personal trainer and some airbrushing. Most Latina stars (on telemundo etc.) look like tranvestites in person.

• 1 year later...

1.) Im proud to be alive right now..

2.) Im a little proud to be a human being..

3.) Im fully disgusted at the hammerskins..These violent, ignorant thugs make me feel ashamed about my skin pigmentation on a weekly, sometimes daily basis. Somebody has to take these assholes out..Theyre fucking evrything up..

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by FLESHEATER

The hell with what ethnicity you represent . In my opinion this whole country is so f*ckin screwed up through media brainwashing .You wouldn't have any concept of what beauty was if you weren't spoon fed propagnda every second of your pitiful life . Directly and indirectly we are all being taught to live by a standard set by TV,Print and Radio .. Look within yourself and find YOU , then come back with a response that really reflects your honest view on what's really good .

nicely put

Jim Carrey's character in liar Liar said it best....

"Dad, my teacher says that real beauty is on the inside."

"Ah ha ha ha, oh son, that's just something ulgy people say!"

it's true ya know

• 3 months later...

Archived