The Butterfly Effect

Guest Propaganda

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is a dope movie!

http://www.ctv.ca/generic/images/SL/punkd-EntHome.jpg'>

hahaha, NOT!

my boy saw it last night...... i was going to see it, i didnt want to, but eh. i ended up not going............................. he said he liked it..... other people said it fucking sucks and is horrible.

hes crazy so maybe thats why he likes it i dont know.

but i think it still would of sucked

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I saw "In America" last night and I believe it's roughly 12 billion times better than this one.

yeah, it is better.. but I am unfortunately going to have to recommend the butterfly effect. He didn't do too bad of a job acting. there were acouple parts that were just .. what the fuck.. they let that slide?.. but over all he was good, the story was good. i dont know. just watch it.

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

no movies out now i'm really dying to see...

maybe monster.

this movie was worth seeing, if only because charlize theron and christina ricci are so ugly throughout the entire thing. white trash core, good storyline. there were tons of old people in the theater when i saw it and it made me feel really weird about a lot of the scenes.

check it out matinee.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I watched "Torque" last night. Word the fuck up, I needed to watch something stupid and explosive after watching 5 straight heavy-handed flicks (21 Grams, Big Fish, Last Samurai, Cold Mountain, In America). It delivered.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Tesseract

how was that?

It was good, really good. A lot better than I expected it to be... it got to me even in the state of severe unfazedness I was in. Jim Sheridan is no joke, and there's this little girl in it who totally crushes acting.

Archived