Finding fake Louie,help me out

Frate_Raper

I wanna get my lady some fake louie vadon(sp) AND AS YOU MAY KNOW I'm not the most fashonable fella so I can't find any.I was in NYC and canal street had that shit out the ass. It would be a dope birthday gift.

If some one could help me find some aight looking shit in TORONTO I'd be happy but I'll take some of that ny shit (hesh money you still in ny?)

I'll break you off handsomely with graffitio,money etc.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1. dude just steal the real deal (eal eal eal)

2. ^ if you can't do this, just get someone on this board to steal it for you, then "pay them handsomely"

3. i'd try to help you out but i am currently living in a podunk town and there's no louis vuitton around here that i know of

4. if you MUST have fake, go to some ghetto "urban gear" store and they may have some.

Guest imported_sofarok

Little Korea, I was there last feb I picked up a few bits for lady friends…I was staying round the corner from the flat iron and everyday I walked past these shady looking dudes, they only seemed to ask well healed women if they wanted to buy bags so I had to approach them, they took me off done a cross street in to an office building that had be converted in to a make shift mall each office had its own specialities, I haggled to, basically told them I could get the stuff for half there price in London and ended getting 4 bags and a couple of wallets for about $20… I cant remember the name of the street…I will consult a map..

Originally posted by BOZACK

1. dude just steal the real deal (eal eal eal)

No fucking way. I've been to the REAL Louis Vutton store at valley fair in San jose......dood, they have mad black security guards just itching to catch and kill a would-be shoplifter.

Swear to god, you'd be able to get away with that shit at Ross but at an upscale store like that? No way. They'd have car Lewis sprinting after your ass on foot down the freeway to get their merchandise back.

Fuck bootleg Louis Vutton anyway. SHit is wicked phony looking and hows that gonna look to your girl?

"Here babe, i got you a fake purse. Wow honey, that cubic zirconium engagement ring I got you looks great with it!"

Cheap mother fucker....why don't you just use your "handsome reward" money to get her a decent authentic purse instead? Coach looks decent and doesn't cost that much. get with the times jerk

Originally posted by E MARTYR

buy a cheap walmart purse and just do draw the "luis vuitton" emblem all over it yourself, and include a card with the purse or whatever telling her "its the thought that counts".

:lol:

lol...tease, you have your moments buddy

WOW we have some super funny motherfuckers here eh? Lets get serious I wouldn't even buy my wife a 3000 dollar purse let alone a girl I've been with for 3 months.

36 SIDEDCUBE email me, a gernerous reward may come in the way of old paint,money, what ever I can swing.

I'm looking for this one that Jessica Simpson got for her birthday on that retarded show it's white with a light brown trim OR this white one with blue LV's in cursive all over it.I would take almost anything if your going out of your way in ny when I'm in toronto.

Good looking out for my homies

Originally posted by Frate Raper

WOW we have some super funny motherfuckers here eh? Lets get serious I wouldn't even buy my wife a 3000 dollar purse let alone a girl I've been with for 3 months.

Hey, like i've got $3000 to spend right now?

My point is, if you're going to do something for someone, go all the way and don't half-ass it. Buying bootleg gifts for your chick? tacky as fuck.

Originally posted by LENS

Hey, like i've got $3000 to spend right now?

My point is, if you're going to do something for someone, go all the way and don't half-ass it. Buying bootleg gifts for your chick? tacky as fuck.

Half assing a gift is banging funny, whole assing my love for my gal pal is enough to forgive the tackyness of buying a knock off louie! She'd love it regardless!

Gliko my man for real! My boys just scored a deal maybe we can beat up emo kids in your area when i'm not being a merch bitch!

I'm with LENS...

I'd much rather get a real purse than a fake one. Besides the ones I have seen in North America aren't very good fakes. They look. Very Fake.

Check out Guess, Coach, FCUK. Stuff that is nice but not retarded expensive.

Or you could get her this http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3455587318'>:yum: In pink would be better actually. Ok I'll shut up and go to school now.

you can fool everyone but yourself with that shit.

fake bags are fucking cheezy. too many people have them, like, who are you trying to fool? im so sick of those things and von dutch hats. like the two worst accessories possible. if you want to get her designer shit, look around on ebay, you can pick up dope as hell vintage stuff which is real and not a shitty knock off. i mean, theyre selling styles of bags that louis vuitton doesent even make!

the bags overseas were damn hard to tell the difference, they came with tags, stamps, serial numbers, real bag linings, like top quality shit rumored to be made from factory scraps.

fuck it. make her one with similar fabric. i haven't bought a nice gift for a girlfriend since a 5yr anniversary present, and that only set me back like $150. you write (or communicate with enough writers on here), be creative! jesus, i took home ec in sixth grade and i sew so much shit now by hand. fuck, i embroidered a sweatshirt for said ex for christmas. an old sweatshirt with paint stains on it and thumb holes cut out and it permanently smelled like cigarettes, but because i embroidered this design into it, she freaked the fuck out and was totally stoked.

use your head, not your wallet. hell, that's rules to live by.

Originally posted by LENS

Dude, didn't you read my shit above?

They have security out the ass at those outlets. Like i said, those fools WILL chase you down until you are caught.

man, im just playin, dont werry, i wouldnt rack that shit. unelss i was a pro, and im only pro at zelda