12ozprophet vs PureGraffiti.

SaracasticH

why do people actually care which one is better? They both serve their purpose. The purpose of a graffiti forum is to discuss Graffiti ,post pictures and share stories. They both occasionally do that. I am favor to 12oz at the moment because that dude ethreadzny2 made a ethreadzny apppreciation thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll admit, i've been on there a few times, but i stopped a long time ago.

12oz has more of a tight knit family atmosphere. we get to know each other here, and we respect each other.

there's always someone here willing to answer a question, always someone willing to be blunt, and my favorite, always the household cynic. that comes standard with 12oz.

it's nice here, and i think i'll stay. someone turn up the heat and grab me a beer.

Originally posted by casekonly

12oz has more of a tight knit family atmosphere. we get to know each other here, and we respect each other.

there's always someone here willing to answer a question, always someone willing to be blunt, and my favorite, always the household cynic. that comes standard with 12oz.

it's nice here, and i think i'll stay. someone turn up the heat and grab me a beer.

very true. 12oz is part of the routine at this point.

how desperate of a forum is pg anyway....i hear they filter out the word "12oz" the fuck is up with that, and you HAVE to register to view the board, that right there is the ultimate turn off, i like over here that you can look if you choose not to register, 12oz is more like an open door at a soup kitchen you can stop in if you like but you dont have to stay if you dont want, where as pg is like the latin kings were as if you want in you gotta dedicate yourself and shit

Originally posted by seeking

does this 'seza' girl and her man actually put in work? not that i particularly care, it's just interesting to see who is making (or atleast attempting) money off graff.

no and no...fuck them. my opinions, no details provided. Also fuck that guy Days who used to be somehow associated with it...fake fake fake a wall of fakeness...

i signed up a week or two ago cause someone linked me to a pic and i found i had to register in order to see it. which is wack i think.

i also think it's wack that they censor '12ozprophet' and '12oz', as if we are a bad word or something.

as a general rule, i'm leary of anything that claims to hold a monopoly on anything....maybe it's just me though.

How is 12oz?

Well I am pretty much of a junior member around here. but there seems to be somthing 12oz has that no other forums can have. It's just that special "flare" of witty, smart-ass comments that has seem to have emerged from it's roots. dont get me wrong, I chose this forum over ALL other forums. But when you go to a forum such as gamefaq all you see are snobby moderators deleting posts that bypass curse word sensors and "hatefull" threads being removed. pure graffiti and 12oz are both in it for the same shit. but it just seems that PG is trying to imiate the 12oz style.

anyone feel me here?

in my opinion that other site is pure trash.

someone from here asked me to hit them up about a 'lost order' from their mail order phourgenres, when they didn't respond to their emails since i had an account there.

i asked about it and they said that they sent it months before and it was probably lost. so after that a number of other people started coming out explaining how they never received orders. then the mods and owners started saying all the different people complaining was one person, me. they even had the nerve to say they matched all the IP's and they were in fact all mine. :lol:

they deleted all posts made by other members inquiring about orders not being sent. then i realized how wack that shit was and left the site. a week later i go back and my username was deleted. then on their topsites they put a "warning'" saying they had numerous complaints for my website concerning orders. which was again total bullshit.

so to me pg is that faggot crew of poseurs that will cross you out and deny that shit when confronted and continue to fuck up the scene in your neighborhood, only in a make believe e-world.

its like the theme song to cheers...on 12oz everybody knows your name. but one time someone from that site insulted me i think it was on a zine thread and he wasnt even insulting my zine he was insulting something else i forgot. but a bunch of 12oz'ers got all up in there. see like cheers.

i'm on pg as "hotpink". but i never post on there. i personally think that site is trashy, unorganized, and awful to look at. but thats my opinion.

and the people on there seem to be ingrates.

as far as im concerned, there has (still) never been an american graff mag, that even came close to the quality of 12ozprophet. people are still playing catch-up to what raven was doing 5 years ago.

i cant help but view this forum similarly. the amount of dedicated and talented people behind this site (and there is a hell of alot going on behind it) are unequalled. no graff company in the world has the collective history and experience that we do here. and that's not a dis to any other forum or organization, it's just the truth.

we've always rocked, but now with the addition of crazee b0b and tesseract, we rock aalmost 17% harder than in previous years.

Guest imported_Tesseract

fuckinA seeks, on top of that, the members of the boards and especially some channel zero heads are just plain awesome...there are so many talented people, in so many ways, in here that fully embrassing my nerdyness, i wish i could hang out in real life aswell.

and as for people that want to write all of this off as being 'just the itnernet' (which no one has done here, but ive heard it plenty before). if you spend a decent amount of time on the board and get to know people, you can pretty much have a couch to crash on in any major city and hooks in just about every major country in the world.

i've honestly met probably 60-100 people from 12oz. alot of them were at graff jams and stuff, but i've yet to meet a single one that i didnt get along with. 12oz does a real good job of weeding out the dickcheese's. half the time, we dont even have to moderate stuff, folks in here ostracize people so hard for being ignorant, that it's uncomfortable to stay here.

seeks/eff haters

...now with the addition of crazee b0b and tesseract, we rock aalmost 17% harder than in previous years.

this is gold and accurately quantified

Pure graf should be viewed as a Kindergarten of graff sites so to speak. Or a special ed class. Either way, its not so good there.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by seeking

webs, since i know i owe you, i got a copy of 2.5 if you're interested. (as well as your book)

sure...Ill take an upgrade.

drop me an email addy and I can send

you an address to send it to.

I owe some folks from here too...dont trip.

I know its in good hands.

i actually joined PG before 12oz.i had a shit load of post on pg then the shit crashed.I was a 12oz member by the time PG crashed.I just didn't come here often cause posting flicks was a bitch.So i came over to 12oz after the PG crash and learned how to post flicks.I will say the people and threads here rock and can smash anything on pg.I have done more trades and met more people here then there.Also when trading with people on PG most of the pics they send suck and/or is a shit load of there own stuff.That has happen to me once here and i have traded a good amount of times.So i say 12oz gets 2 thumbs up..Oh yeah i still post on PG but not nearly as much.And i do know a few cool cats over there that i still rap with..

I find 12oz to be a more old skool site, they've paved the way for every other graf forum and set some etiquette standards. There has to be thousands of graf related web forums and to have a thread comparing anything to 12oz means someone is noticing them(PG). I would be honored to even have my site compared to 12oz but shit you guys at 12oz get big ups. "vini vidi vici"

Personally I skip through a couple forums and each one contributes something in its own way to this beautiful crime we do.

Are we to assume that there is online forum 'crews' who are prejudice against other sites or are we still on the same side?

GZZ