Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DrUnk MoNKeY

my new girl friend wets the bed....

my new girl friend wets the bed.......

ok so we went out 4 a drink last night and i couldnt stop thinking about her wetting the bed. i tryed to focus on other thing but i couldnt. every time she went to the toilet (8 times in 2.5 hours is this alot?) i was getting images of waking up in a piss soked bed, or even worse that scene out of train spotting. thing is i think i could be quite fun to piss in her bed and blame it on her but wot if she dosn't actually wet the bed and i just let rip? i think that will have to mark the end of our relationship shes a rearly nice girl an all but i dont think i can handle bein scared to go to sleep every night, through fear of waking up soked.

how do i break up with her? i cant bring my self to tell her my fears wot should i do? :confused:

Originally posted by comdek

point it out to her, and laugh. laugh lots. then urinate in her bed, and blame it on her.

do this and then leave. i think she'll get the message:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by DrUnk MoNKeY

shes a rearly nice girl an all but i dont think i can handle bein scared to go to sleep every night, through fear of waking up soked.

You could completely fuck up a good thing if you don't actually bother to ask what the plastic is there for...if it is for pissing herself...then take comdek's advice...

Originally posted by GnomeToys

Piss in her mouth and then scream "THE PLASTIC DIDN'T HELP YOU WITH THAT ONE, DID IT?" then donkey punch her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS THREADS FUCKING RAW

but yo some bitches got this problem where they gotta pee like every 30 minutes....you might have a chronic pisser on your hands

Originally posted by GnomeToys

Piss in her mouth and then scream "THE PLASTIC DIDN'T HELP YOU WITH THAT ONE, DID IT?" then donkey punch her.

holy crap i just about died when i read this

Originally posted by MotherEffer

get her drunk then put her hand in warm water when she passes out.:cool:

sorry to break this to you boys... but the whole warm-hand water thing that you do to make your firend piss themselves while you guys are away camping?

doesn't work for girls... we rule

and i doubt its the period thing.. cuz i havent heard of anyone that has one THAT FUCKING HEAVY! and the "gusher" theory is just... nast .. but i suppose no need for lube in that case

iv got to ask her i need to know th truth, i cant just do it out right. how am i gunna approch it? wot can i say? how do u ask somone aged 20 if they still wet the bed?

yo, is your girl an elderly black lady?? you know cause sometimes they like to wrap their furniture in plastic just for protection from everything....

try being in her shoes.....

she probably doesnt know how to tell you or to explain to you.

so if you approach her with some kind of concern or even some expression, it would be easier for her to explain to you. i mean, there are people with problems like this so it shouldnt be so far fetched. it must be hard for her to tell her boyfriend that she wets the bed after the fact that you slept on the plastic! so just be sympathetic to her. it could be a bed wetting problem or it could be another problem that is far worst.

yaaahmsayin?

Have her spend the night at your house and put newspapers all over your bed and then when she asks why you have newspaper all over your bed like that then just tell her you really like her but you didn't know how to bring it up! When she asks why there is newspaper all over just tell her you didn't have any plastic like at her house and you hoped maybe you could shit on her to make it even and wipe your ass with the newspaper at the same time!

Originally posted by Asickeronius

Have her spend the night at your house and put newspapers all over your bed and then when she asks why you have newspaper all over your bed like that then just tell her you really like her but you didn't know how to bring it up! When she asks why there is newspaper all over just tell her you didn't have any plastic like at her house and you hoped maybe you could shit on her to make it even and wipe your ass with the newspaper at the same time!

I don't get the joke.

if thats the only problem she has..

and i mean IF

shes not crazy..

shes intelligent

funny

cute

independent..

and you truely.. like her

if thats the only fault she has...

shiiiiit..

id be very considerate and definitely ride it out.. things like that can be overcome..

dont sweat it.. and deal with it like a man.. approach her about it ...in all the ways a sensitive man of the new millenium would.

pick some daisies..

my ex and i went to a party and she did tons of ghb and we were both really fucked up. i stayed up all night and she crashed out. after everyone else went to bed and i got bored i went to wake her up so we could go home, she was still really out of it and she had totally pissed herself in her sleep. it was so fucked up. i had to clean this crap off the floor before we left because she was hyperventilating about how embarassed she was and how could this have happened etc. we get outside of this apartment building where the party was and my girl didn't want to sit down in the car (HER car, thank god) in her "wet" clothes, so she just stripped right there on the street and hopped in. i was standing outside the car finishing a cigarette and i noticed the maintenance guy for the building looking over at me. he had been standing there the whole time, not more than fifty feet away, and he gave me a double fisted thumbs up and the scariest looking smile i've ever seen. i jumped in the car and he waved to us as we drove off.

y'know, there is definitely such a thing as having too much history with someone.

You should do something dude, and give us an update. Dont pussy out.

You could just check under the sheets when shes not there, see if there are any old piss, shit, blood stains.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this