my new girl friend wets the bed....

DrUnk MoNKeY

Have her spend the night at your house and put newspapers all over your bed and then when she asks why you have newspaper all over your bed like that then just tell her you really like her but you didn't know how to bring it up! When she asks why there is newspaper all over just tell her you didn't have any plastic like at her house and you hoped maybe you could shit on her to make it even and wipe your ass with the newspaper at the same time!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Asickeronius

Have her spend the night at your house and put newspapers all over your bed and then when she asks why you have newspaper all over your bed like that then just tell her you really like her but you didn't know how to bring it up! When she asks why there is newspaper all over just tell her you didn't have any plastic like at her house and you hoped maybe you could shit on her to make it even and wipe your ass with the newspaper at the same time!

I don't get the joke.

if thats the only problem she has..

and i mean IF

shes not crazy..

shes intelligent

funny

cute

independent..

and you truely.. like her

if thats the only fault she has...

shiiiiit..

id be very considerate and definitely ride it out.. things like that can be overcome..

dont sweat it.. and deal with it like a man.. approach her about it ...in all the ways a sensitive man of the new millenium would.

pick some daisies..

my ex and i went to a party and she did tons of ghb and we were both really fucked up. i stayed up all night and she crashed out. after everyone else went to bed and i got bored i went to wake her up so we could go home, she was still really out of it and she had totally pissed herself in her sleep. it was so fucked up. i had to clean this crap off the floor before we left because she was hyperventilating about how embarassed she was and how could this have happened etc. we get outside of this apartment building where the party was and my girl didn't want to sit down in the car (HER car, thank god) in her "wet" clothes, so she just stripped right there on the street and hopped in. i was standing outside the car finishing a cigarette and i noticed the maintenance guy for the building looking over at me. he had been standing there the whole time, not more than fifty feet away, and he gave me a double fisted thumbs up and the scariest looking smile i've ever seen. i jumped in the car and he waved to us as we drove off.

y'know, there is definitely such a thing as having too much history with someone.

Archived