my new girl friend wets the bed....

DrUnk MoNKeY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats crazy that made me think of this one chick i was with but never boned her cause i had only seen her once but we were drunk and she was rubbing her pussy all over me and i didnt want to hit it cause i knew she was a hoe with milage. well the other day i was talking to my dirt bike friends and one of them said he hit it and she smelt like pee. maybe we are talking about the same chick dude

Originally posted by Al Green

... a closet full of 600 thread count egyptian cotton..

those sheets on a tempur sleep system = the best sleep ever.

an exgirlfriend's parents had that setup. i used to love it when they went out of town.

You should just ask her. I mean, why leave the whole thing one big mystery? If it is something fucked up, then you will be glad you found out while it is still early, and if it isn't anything at all, you will also be glad. You never know it could be something as bad as shitting herself or as minor as a strange habit.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

I don't see why you two are sleeping with each other if you aren't comfortable enough to ask her about plastic.

shhhhh shut up ready made.

she probably doesn't pee in the bed.

but if she does and you're both asleep, i hope you pee too.

I'll bet it's the period thing, I feel like I've seen this before.

girls.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

:lol:

take her picture... and post it all over the internet saying she wet's her bed.

ruin her.

:lol:

seriously if you want to be 'funny'

you need to learn to go out on top

such as when dee said you were 'funny'

after that, just stop posting

tease/killin' it

my new girl friend wets the bed.......

ok so we went out 4 a drink last night and i couldnt stop thinking about her wetting the bed. i tryed to focus on other thing but i couldnt. every time she went to the toilet (8 times in 2.5 hours is this alot?) i was getting images of waking up in a piss soked bed, or even worse that scene out of train spotting. thing is i think i could be quite fun to piss in her bed and blame it on her but wot if she dosn't actually wet the bed and i just let rip? i think that will have to mark the end of our relationship shes a rearly nice girl an all but i dont think i can handle bein scared to go to sleep every night, through fear of waking up soked.

how do i break up with her? i cant bring my self to tell her my fears wot should i do? :confused:

Originally posted by DrUnk MoNKeY

shes a rearly nice girl an all but i dont think i can handle bein scared to go to sleep every night, through fear of waking up soked.

You could completely fuck up a good thing if you don't actually bother to ask what the plastic is there for...if it is for pissing herself...then take comdek's advice...

Originally posted by GnomeToys

Piss in her mouth and then scream "THE PLASTIC DIDN'T HELP YOU WITH THAT ONE, DID IT?" then donkey punch her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS THREADS FUCKING RAW

but yo some bitches got this problem where they gotta pee like every 30 minutes....you might have a chronic pisser on your hands

Originally posted by MotherEffer

get her drunk then put her hand in warm water when she passes out.:cool:

sorry to break this to you boys... but the whole warm-hand water thing that you do to make your firend piss themselves while you guys are away camping?

doesn't work for girls... we rule

and i doubt its the period thing.. cuz i havent heard of anyone that has one THAT FUCKING HEAVY! and the "gusher" theory is just... nast .. but i suppose no need for lube in that case

try being in her shoes.....

she probably doesnt know how to tell you or to explain to you.

so if you approach her with some kind of concern or even some expression, it would be easier for her to explain to you. i mean, there are people with problems like this so it shouldnt be so far fetched. it must be hard for her to tell her boyfriend that she wets the bed after the fact that you slept on the plastic! so just be sympathetic to her. it could be a bed wetting problem or it could be another problem that is far worst.

yaaahmsayin?

Archived