Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

ok, so i'm a grown man with a hickey on his neck...

...and boy do i feel dumb.

it's not even really a hickey, it's just a bruise (not that anyone believes me though). in the height of passion my lady friend decided it would be a good idea to bite me. hard. on my neck. and i mean really hard. so now i'm sporting a lovely bruise on my neck, feeling like a goose.

so yeah, i wish it would hurry up and go away. talk amongst yourselves

Originally posted by Telo

turtleneck time..

blue sky and sunshine outside. even if i did folks would know something's up.

oh, and did i mention it fucking hurt too. she even broke the skin. *ouchies*

I have a thing for biting women. I leave bite marks everywhere, from face, to belly, neck, around the pussy, etc.”. This one girl’s mom thought I was beating her daughter. :rolleyes: “yeah, ok, I’m beating her in the thighs.”

Originally posted by i11igul

i think a picture would be nice to accentuate my mental image...;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i'll take one tonite when i get home

I like to bite girls’ asses, too. Even if they’re just friends – if she has a nice bum, and she’s in front of me on the stairs – it’s chomping time.

a little bit of aggressiveness from the girl will never hurt.

she sounds like hot stuff.

effyoo/ whips and chains.

allright my man this is what you gotta do, or at least what has worked for me, take a warm towel...like one soaked in warm water not just one thats hot and put it up to your neck and press really fuckin hard like massivly hard and then rub it into the "wound", after that is should subside....but that works for hickeys, im not too sure bout bite marks though, i never was with a vampire type bitch nah mean?

hickeys, or bite marks, are scientifically proven to be signs of a mentally healthy man or woman. Th study was conducted by Chicago's Pimpia Communiy Collge.

Originally posted by krie

Elenore or Jennifer ?

jennifer. and she's definately not as innocent as she's letting on.....

Originally posted by Daze One Million

allright my man this is what you gotta do, or at least what has worked for me, take a warm towel...like one soaked in warm water not just one thats hot and put it up to your neck and press really fuckin hard like massivly hard and then rub it into the "wound", after that is should subside....but that works for hickeys, im not too sure bout bite marks though, i never was with a vampire type bitch nah mean?

will do. cheers.

7-11 slurpee junkies reprezent

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

jennifer. and she's definately not as innocent as she's letting on.....

thats the best.

Good call on the shit beer first. I just started the 'good stuff' and the buzz is just right to fully enjoy the complex flavorings that come along with a good beer.

Guest KING BLING

I once gave a girl a huge hickey that looked almost perfectly like California. Also she has short hair and it was summer so there was no covering up her massive neck lesion....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this