Apparently I represent something asian males really hate

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok...im pretty sure this is how it is...

asian girls that dont like asian guys and vice versa: dont like asian guys/girls because most asian guys dont have the "look" that is deemed "sexy" by society.. you know tall, strong-looking, squarish facial features,big eyes, and often times, are not stereotypically associated with anything "cool" like rock bands, or hiphop, or the thug life, and to be honest you really dont see too many asian males in fashion or in the media....and media and fashion are what we use to determine what is attractive no?....and usually this anti asian feeling amounst asians can stem from a past bad experience which causes them to make ignorant and snap judgements or they might really be ashamed of their culture

asian guys that feel they cant get a date: have a serious problem with self esteem issues....and the ones on that whole "they stealin my women" thing are just not looking hard enough....and as for the attitude its just because thats probably the only way they can think to explain it...

any other race of guy that has an asian fetish: obviously because asian women are very different from them phisically and things that are different can be very attractive, like say, slim, short, an absense of ass or boobs, the cute lil round faces asians have all are stereotypically different from whites, blacks, and latino peoples and thus can be thought of as very attractive....

asian girls that only date asian guys: need to find them crybabies that have trouble finding chicks to date and are mad about other people "stealing " their women.....or......usually just preffer the likeness of other asians, not to say they dont find other races attractive but it sometimes just seems to be what theyre comfortaable with....

all in all...i think we all need to take a good long look inside our own cultures and outside our own cultures as well....ive come across aaaaall types of beautiful girls in my time, each one more different and drop dead sexy in her own way.....(i especially was impressed with a middle eastern chick i came across outside the trubadour)....theres no need for hating cus u got or dont got.....cus if u dont...go get.....and in our assuming on this thread....have we not made asses out of u and me...

Originally posted by Devilush

i never said that i was discriminating. i have my reasons why the chances are slim to nothing in dating an asian guy. dont go and put words in my mouth.

what's the difference?

you have qualitative and valid reasons to bar an entire race from your romantic spectrum?

alright, that's you then i guess. i still consider it discrimination. if only by the definition of the word discriminate. i guess you've got your knight, and other women have their manu, bayangkara, samurai, ikaika, and what have you..

p.s. now i'm curious as to what other sorts of warriors in the past there were..

Originally posted by phism

we can go back to talking about fine azn bytch3z if you want.

that would be good.

so there's this fine little asian chick that lives in the apartment accross the hall. i held the elevator for her this morning and she said "thanks" and gave me a smile. she totally wants me to bone her. word

haha

Hey Coop, was that Katie you were talking to? Does she want to fuck me? I know she wants to fuck me. You know what, tell her I will--No, in fact, tell her I might. I bet she wants to fuck me, I mean, why else would she be talking to you? no offense...

It has nothing to do with looks. It has everything to do with their inhumanly small penii.

Originally posted by mr.pescado

ok...im pretty sure this is how it is...

asian girls that dont like asian guys and vice versa: dont like asian guys/girls because most asian guys dont have the "look" that is deemed "sexy" by society.. you know tall, strong-looking, squarish facial features,big eyes, and often times, are not stereotypically associated with anything "cool" like rock bands, or hiphop, or the thug life, and to be honest you really dont see too many asian males in fashion or in the media....and media and fashion are what we use to determine what is attractive no?....and usually this anti asian feeling amounst asians can stem from a past bad experience which causes them to make ignorant and snap judgements or they might really be ashamed of their culture

asian guys that feel they cant get a date: have a serious problem with self esteem issues....and the ones on that whole "they stealin my women" thing are just not looking hard enough....and as for the attitude its just because thats probably the only way they can think to explain it...

any other race of guy that has an asian fetish: obviously because asian women are very different from them phisically and things that are different can be very attractive, like say, slim, short, an absense of ass or boobs, the cute lil round faces asians have all are stereotypically different from whites, blacks, and latino peoples and thus can be thought of as very attractive....

asian girls that only date asian guys: need to find them crybabies that have trouble finding chicks to date and are mad about other people "stealing " their women.....or......usually just preffer the likeness of other asians, not to say they dont find other races attractive but it sometimes just seems to be what theyre comfortaable with....

all in all...i think we all need to take a good long look inside our own cultures and outside our own cultures as well....ive come across aaaaall types of beautiful girls in my time, each one more different and drop dead sexy in her own way.....(i especially was impressed with a middle eastern chick i came across outside the trubadour)....theres no need for hating cus u got or dont got.....cus if u dont...go get.....and in our assuming on this thread....have we not made asses out of u and me...

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

You can't say it's only asian men that get pissed at white men "stealing their" women. Girls of all races get pretty crazy too.

My childhood sweetheart was Italian. The girls adored him. Definitely one of the most good looking guys I have ever been with. He usually only hooked up with latinas or white girls. I am the only asian girlfriend he's ever had.

The latina girls were not happy about me "stealing" their guy, even though he was never with any of those hoodrats. They tried to jump me several times after school, and one time they succeced, and my face got cut when they got a fat black bitch on their side to beat me up.

And Asian girls that didn't like me never tried to get physical with me, they're just psychotic. They call, rip up my flicks, and cross me out.

So far white girls have been the nicest.

Since when were Italian guys considered to be "Latino"?

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

say putang ina mo (pro. poo-tung inna moe). baby girl would love that.

* I looked it up.

and no... calling her mom a ho is probably a bad idea.

why dont asian women date asian men?

because they dont want to marry their asian mothers.

sorry but the asian mothers baby their kids so much that they cant possibly make a decision without momma's approval. asian guys would die for a chance at a white girl but the fact is that she looks nothing like their mother so in the end it would never work out. not to mention the traditional asian men. who the hell wants to take care of the kids and the husband? basically the men leave their mother for a foster mother [aka the wife/house maid] to take care of them. they're pretty lucky if they learn to cook, clean, and wipe their ass by college. i dont think the problem lies with asian mens looks because they can be attractive, it lies with their views on women.

word up, some cousins of mine were joking about how samoan men don't marry samoan women because they don't want all the fa'a samoa (the samoan way) shit... you'd have to see it to know what i'm talking about though..

i personally am rarely attracted to samoan women because i'm afraid i'd be related to them. there's only 500,000 of us. =/.

Originally posted by phism

i'm samoan/german/chinese, my high school girlfriend was black/mexican... my last girlfriend was irish/laotian/thai... i'm interested in a black/korean girl and an italian/korean girl... just dated a black/white girl.... i'm beginning to wonder if i only get along with mixed girls. i don't know if there's some common mindset created by like... not feeling like you 'belong' on either side of your family or what.

i feel that about asian dudes bitching and having no confidence being somewhat of a barrier, but if women like devilush up there are going to discrimihate, that's how it is. still, i guess the only difficulty would be the initial... getting-her-to-see-you-as-a-sexual-and-romantic-being phase... but don't a lot of guys, regardless of race, have to do that? and there's women that won't date white guys, or won't date black guys, or latino guys, etc... whatever. racist bitches get the gasface anyway. besides, raise your hand if you haven't seen an asian man in a magazine modeling. or some hipster couple with a white girl and an asian boy. you know, whatever...

fuck all this race shit. make eye contact, make your target look at your mouth, and get your game right if you want to bitch, friends. my problem with women is that they're too easy. find me a queen that kills men for looking at her. that's the challenge i want.

p.s. i have the same problem, regarding racial preferences in dating, with women who like black guys or jewish guys or mexican guys or whatever. fuck that shit.

wwwwooooooooooooorrrddddd

Getting scientifical on that ass with charts and shit

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/misteryuck/text.jpg'>

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/misteryuck/piechart.jpg'>

Any one that wont admit to sleeping with at least one ugly girl is a liar.

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/misteryuck/piechart2.jpg'>

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/misteryuck/chart.jpg'>

This last chart shows the relationship between drinks consumed and the chances of sleeping with an ugly ass bitch. As you can see they relation between the two is dead even.

Archived