Apparently I represent something asian males really hate

Gunm

Originally posted by Devilush

pffffffffffffffffft. i read that! :)

p.s. when i say the chances are slim to dating an asian guy.....i have reasons.

haha, you caught it huh? you're quick. i know you don't hate me though. when talking to some asian girls this is the reason they didn't go for asian guys.

what are your reasons? other than m*** being the king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm half asian / half cracka..made in taiwan steez

i don't date asian women for the most part, because they're fuckin nuts...

see..i look at it like this...sorta like transitive property

my mom is full up asian from taiwan..she's nuts

all my mom's friends are full up asians from taiwan, korea, and japan...they're all nuts..especially when they're all together...

so..the daughters of my mom's friends, are usually as nuts as they are...i've met a couple cool asian girls but for the most part i date project hoes with low expectations...plus they really like it when i tell them i can get them free "G Unit" clothing...

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

haha, you caught it huh? you're quick. i know you don't hate me though. when talking to some asian girls this is the reason they didn't go for asian guys.

what are your reasons? other than m*** being the king

hah he is THE king!

well....reasons that opens up a whole new realm of my life that i dont wish to go back to. lets say random incidences in my life.

no not rape or anything bad like that.

ok, ABC. you called it. don't you wish you could drink at work?

Oh, and to stay on topic, I've dated a few asian girls and when they find out that they are not the first asian I've dated, they always ask if I have some sort of "asian fetish" in a way that tells me that its a huge turn-off. I don't, but I can see their point.

i'm sayin tho...i don't hate white guys for dating asian chicks..fuck...my pops was one (r.i.p dad) ...he was a sailor stationed in taiwan after vietnam and my mom owned a bar, which he frequented...

but shit.. till i'm ready to settle down and wifey a chick up, i'll take a dominican chick with an onion booty who don't wear socks over a flat chested, petite asian girl who expects me to get a haircut, shave, and be in medical school any day...haha..

Originally posted by LENS

If it isn't obvious to folks around here, I've got a thing for asian girls. I date one, I have a calender of em and i have a few "adult titles" that center around them specifically. I know i am not alone in this.

ANyway, my gf sent me a link to this website. Apparently asian males aren't too happy with gents like myself....

""When an Asian guy sees a white guy with an Asian girl, the typical reaction is punk ass fetish motherfucker and sell out bitch. The Asian guy wonders what the white guy brings to the table that he doesn't have, and wonders why the Asian girl can't find what she wants in an Asian male. It makes us feel inferior. It makes us feel that she would rather disregard her culture than be with us. It makes us feel at a loss. It makes us mad.

Call it insecurity or jealousy or whatever, but we don't like it. And when I say we I don't mean everybody I'm talking about the majority (and yes it is a majority) of Asian men that frown upon the banana (or other mix) relationships. There is really not a good way to explain why we feel this way. Maybe it's because we feel like our interest and dedication is not reciprocated back to us. Hard to say. And yeah, I know it's not a good reason, but that's just the way it is."

Damn! Ha ha ha, i laugh at you foo! Now i have more cause to play up my "inter-racial" relationship in public. HA!

http://stuffthatisawesome.tripod.com/awesome/id26.html

click this link for the rest. Includes funny pictures and a diagram of the average white guy's brain

Funny, I get the same reaction when I'm seen with a white girl by white guys.

Re: effyoo

Originally posted by mr.yuck

You need to let em know that they arent special. And whats up? You want the wicker hat or what? They got some new joints that are like $32. Holler at me.[/threadjacking]:lol:

I did, mang, check your 12 oz email.

Originally posted by enueone

flat chested, petite asian girl who expects me to get a haircut, shave, and be in medical school any day...haha..

why is that so wrong??? she just wants you to be successful so she can take your money away from you...

::sarcasm:: :)

devilush=definitly not a typical asian. oh fuck. i'm filipino...according to some asian people, i'm not asian.

Originally posted by seeking

the thing is, look at most 'inter racial' couples....it's a skinny ass little black guy and a huge fat ass white trash bitch.

that's restitution for 400 years of slavery?

hate to break it to you 'brother' but you're falling for the banana in the tailpipe on that one (again).

its funny, i dont even think twice when i see asian/mexicans and whites together. it shouldnt even qualify as being 'inter-racial'. like when blacks and mexicans date....that's not inter racial, it's just two different shades of brown.

what's that called, on the color wheel? the color directly beside itself? like blue, with green on one side and purple on the other. as far as im concerned, blue should be able to bang green OR purple, and not have anyone say anything.

of course blue should be able to bang orange also, but i cant fault someone for atleast taking notice of it, i mean, look at it....blue and orange all mashing together, making muddy buddies...that one's gonna stick out like a black man in a blizzard. (or, to be fair, a white guy in.... ummm.... ummm.... a white guy at a coogi store.)

anyway, the moral of the story is that asian guys have 'RDS' 'ride dick syndrome', and well...sorry homie.

seeks/it's not a fetish if you love them all (well, the hot ones anyway)

Personally I fuck white bitches for fetish reasons. Plus they have fetishes for black males. I could never marry one though. Many of them are slutty airheads that just want a big dick in their mouth. And these are all at least 7's, 8's, 9's or Dimepieces, not fat white trash.

devilush=definitly not a typical asian. oh fuck. i'm filipino...according to some asian people, i'm not asian.

you're a pacific islander, which is way more exotic anyway....and filipino girls are the most beautiful girls in the world, so don't sweat it princess

see i dunno..fillipinos are different..i'm down with the kuya tribe and stuff..haha..all my scratch geek friends are flip...

the thing i love about fillipinos, and fillipino parties is that there's always someone's crazy aunt there...wylin the fuck out...you know what i'm talkin about too devilush...there is always that one chick that's just a little "too big" for that dress..and got the tweety bird tattoo...

and yeah i was just kidding before about the flat chested thing.... some asian chicks got big tits.. their white boyfriends paid for em!

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

you're a pacific islander, which is way more exotic anyway....and filipino girls are the most beautiful girls in the world, so don't sweat it princess

mr abc=never ending with the "playa" comments.

Originally posted by enueone

see i dunno..fillipinos are different..i'm down with the kuya tribe and stuff..haha..all my scratch geek friends are flip...

the thing i love about fillipinos, and fillipino parties is that there's always someone's crazy aunt there...wylin the fuck out...you know what i'm talkin about too devilush...there is always that one chick that's just a little "too big" for that dress..and got the tweety bird tattoo...

and yeah i was just kidding before about the flat chested thing.... some asian chicks got big tits.. their white boyfriends paid for em!

dude my aunt is sooo fucking nuts but i love her the most! she's the youngest and she's one of those filipina women that act too young for her age.

and that one chick that is a little bit too big for that dress, def not my immediate family but like my 2nd cousins and stuff, yea that exists.

and no. my hubby doesnt have that much money. but as far as flat chested....dude. it doesnt run in my family unfortunately. well there are 3 people that got lucky.

mr abc=never ending with the "playa" comments.

you know me, the party never stops with mr abc. i'll get the ladies to make some room in the hot tub for ya darlin'

but as far as flat chested....dude. it doesnt run in my family unfortunately. well there are 3 people that got lucky.

flat chested isn't really a filipino thing anyway most flips i've known through my life (a whole fucking lot) have all had nice sets of peaches. the girls from further north are a different story though

yeah i know some thick fillipino mami's that i'd just like to...uhhh well..okay..nevermind

this one girl i still talk to from high school has the biggest but fluffiest natural fillipino boobs in the world...my 4 inches of funk would be in that trunk like house speakers in a mexican's datsun (rusted out with chrome rims that are worth more than the whip of course)

Guest imported_Tesseract

This thread is weird to a euro...i like'em petite, but then again some tall ones are fuckin awesome...i;d say have a nice waist, and smooth skin...and..uh...not rasict like some of you girls

Archived