Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Overtime

UnderWorld....

yes, i know there was a post dedicated to this in september, but that was a "this movie was awesome"

not this one,,,,the movie being able to be rented now, many more people have seen it, so there will be more opinions. I saw it in the theater with my girl, and it was just a terrible blade 2/ matrix rip off, they even have a subway fight, where there are pillars like the last building in the matrix. I have tried to sit down and watch the movie but its impossible, its so terrible....what did you guys think about it?

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I thought it was awesome, partially cause I didn't think it looked much like Matrix or Blade, but I guess you did.

Awesome isn't in your list of options, so I can't vote.

its almost impossible, cuz when you are watchin it, you think, damn, neo clocked that bitch good.....the effects were ok i guess though, i just could never ever see it again....ever

The first time i saw it, i thought it was pretty cool. But the second time made me realize how stupid and corny it actually was. Two thumbs down under.:mad: