Where you've been?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

So where you've been around the world? What was it like?

Here i go

Sweden-stockholm.Nice city,no mountains no hills around,flat.Looks like a decomposing yogurt from above(airplane)Completely filled with snow and some trees from time to time.

Strange sunrise and sunset...kinda fucks up your rythm if you're used to it.The girls where not as dope as i thought,however when good theyre VERY good.------Cold,really cold,That is if you aint used to it again.

LOoooooooots of alcohol there-but to expensive(alcohol market is monopolised)

Funniest scene:In sweden if caught drunk your licence is instantly removed.On saturday nights everyone hits the clubs and gets really wasted.They return home on bicycles doing zig zags and crashing on the pavement all the time-dressed in suits(yak)

All the BICICLETAS should enjoy seeing that.

DENMARK-copenhagen:Almost same as stockholm with some differences.People there is really happy,they walk around with a smile on their faces.The alcohol there is cheap.Thats why you see a lot of swedish there buing the booze of the week.Much prettier women.

HOLLAND-amsterdam:I wont say much,you all know the deal,The Vang Gogh museum-all the museums.You can see tags by everyone there(*i wonder why)

BELGIUM-brussels:Quiet little city,very nice thought.They sell waffles on the streets,like hot dogs in new york,You can smell chocolate all over Yummy!Not to much graff.Women speaking french....

GERMANY-frankfurt: Funkfurt,Nice graff cold city.To heavy climate for me...BEEEEEEEEEER

ITALY-Rome,venice,bari,Milano:What can i say,top on my list.Rome is a great city.People driving crazy(real fucked up but not like athens)Women-women-women(multiply that to infinity)Good graff,lots of painted trains.Great climate.Best area:San Lorenzo, the only place i've seen there that didnt look like Roman fucking empire.A real underground-neigborhood area.Crew named "kids"That fucks things pretty bad,great tags.A place to live.

Milano:More urban more industrial-good graff there to.More european than Mediterrean.

Venice:Romantic stuff,the water really stinks sometimes.Very impressive but to tourististic. I got a bit bored from the second day.

SWISS-lugano http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>iscustuing little city,everything so clean and in order that makes you wanna puke and shit everywhere.Last on my list.Zurich should be fun thought.

USA-Boston:Take everything you know from europe and make it bigger...wait huge!Different scale from food to cars and roads.

I dont remember much, i was very young.It was my first trip alone i think.All i remember is that i was really impressed.Different lifestyle-anyway almost everyone in here is from the states so you know the deal.I was working at a pizza!

Well thats all from me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

u.s.a> cali, washington, idaho, colorado, montana, wyoming, new york, all about the same. convinced people i lived in an igloo. had fun.

euroupe> switzerland. spent most of my time in kloten. beautiful country. lovley mountains and castles. hot girls with goof ball boyfriends. good drinks. strange money. ahh, ill go back home someday.

Gremany> bombed to fuck. i love my homeland. it was beautiful. the black forest is something else. grat beer. nice people. nice girls.

France> nice. kinda dirty. theives galore. didnt like it much. peopl werent very hospitable.

Cuba> beautiful country. nice girls. freindly people. nice air. good all around atmosphere.

im sick of typing.

Archived