MTV making movies bout breaking

GaryColemen

That Pope article is extremely dope i think

and you got served...... i thought it was like bring it on.. some kinda dancing cheerleading movie for high school or something

"MY BAD"

i rather see that MTV movie about the SAT's... that japanese (i think he is japanese, maybe not!!) but that dude looks interesting.;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by DEE38

and you got served...... i thought it was like bring it on.. some kinda dancing cheerleading movie for high school or something

That's exactly what it is... except the dancing is "street" and the black people are the good guys this time around.

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

i can't wait to watch this movie and scream like a girl at the fresh moves.

<span style='color:black'>Hahaha. I think i should go do this too. I wanna ruin the bboy experience for anyone that doesnt know about it.

Haha. What was that movie with the swimmers in it? I wonder if swim teams sit around and talked shit about that movie like "Yo kid! That shit never woulda went down like that. You can't butterfly that fast."</span>

1.nice playlist.............

2.same old bullshit *love scene, fight scene, lets be friends plot*

3.i hope this film does not influence more kids who dont kno shit about breaking to break

4.b2k gone ghetto has me mighty....interested

5 wut more can MTV ruin that is secred

in otherwords going to the premier of this film

and i am going to love every fucking second of it! =D

Archived