instoresnownewburycomics...

magmuzzle

WHAT UP BEAN TOWN, I GOT YOU...

NEXT TIME YOU'RE IN THE HIPHOP SECTION OF NEWBURY COMICS, CHECK OUT THE DEBUT EP FROM MAGNUS MUZZLEFACE. REPRESENT YOUR HOME TEAM. BOSTON IS WHERE IT'S AT. THE CD FEATURES A HOT TRACK WITH KTHEI??? FROM DISTORTED MEGABYTES/REBEL ALLIANCE, AND A HIDDEN BONUS TRACK WITH HYDRODYNAMICZ FROM CROWD MECHANICS IN NORTH CAMBRIDGE. NO OTHER UP AND COMING ARTIST IN BOSTON HAS A CD LIKE THIS. SINCE '97 MUZZLEFACE HAS BEEN SHARPENING SWORDS AND MAGNUS IS READY TO CARRY THE BEAN ON HIS BACK. NO ONE IS REAL LIKE THIS. GO COP THAT... MAGNUS MUZZLEFACE: THE FORMULA.

I just wanna give a shout out...

To all my nerd rappers in Cambridge, all my Gs pushing mersh and middies in the projects, all my legal wall fathermockers beating eachother with spraycans, all my rehab buddies smokin' newports, Whattup noddles island, drugs kill, stay up. Yo peace to anyone who ever got their teeth knocked out. Whattupp Brookline!!! Whattup Newton!!! Go purchase my shit. Peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived