Mostly "TITO" shit

Nawticka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's not that I'm paranoid. I don't fear critisism even in the slightest. What I don't like though are writers who come up here and immediately look for the flaws. When you do that, you completely over-look the attractiveness a piece can emit. It's not like I've been snapping on everyone from the beginning of this page. Niggas dissed me the moment I posted. The first reply was a diss. I'm not saying I need my nuts hung on to every second but I do realize that I am not the worst writer in the world. Take it like you want(no offense) but a lot of writers like my work but most writers online don't. You feel me. I won't keep running my yap. I am going to do a piece right now. Everything on this page, with the exception of the "CITY"(circa 1993) outline was done early 03". Style has changed a bit.

Originally posted by TITO'roski

Sorry ONESECOND. What do you expect. This is 12ozprophet, all niggas do is diss. At least I didn't go off saying, "fuck you toy, bitch, muthasucka my dick" and all dhat good stuff.:P

its cool man, i could see how you could see i was sayin something bad, dont werry bout it