Mostly "TITO" shit

Nawticka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the 2nd one is way better than the first

whats the word demus

if you want my opinion you shouldnt do writes all around your pieces especially since your not bad at piecing but your handstyle needs practice, it really lowers the quality of an otherwise pretty nice piece otherwise nice colors, 3-d and letter structure on the letters exept the u looks kinda fucked because where the cracks are at the bottom and that wierd blue lightning bolt cummin out the top...

keep posting pics

now that i look at it the letter structure isnt that good you should practice your hand writting and your letters will look better... the d is aight but the lines are too consistent like it is the same width throughout the entire letter you should try and use more variation in your line widths try making all your horizontal lines thin and your vertical lines thick just my 2 cents

A lot of kats do that vertical "thick", horizontal "thin" thing and it looks tight but I don't believe it's what my style needs. As far as the handstyle, I really wasn't their that day and demus is the name of the kat I was doing it for. It was for a trucker hat and I wanted it to be readable and at the same time have a little funk. A lot of writers thought it burned. No hard feelings or anything but what's funny to me about the first piece is that when I pulled it off on a legal wall niggas thought it was it but before that, when it was just a book piece, niggas had doughts. Nah mean?

Originally posted by drunken fool

the i of ivy looks like a j. maybe its just me

I don't know exactly why I added that "tube" on the I but when I finished it I was like fuck it, it's my "I" trademark. I never seen done b4 and I've been writing for quite awhile now. As far as "CAPS LOCKED," I don't think so. Many writers for many years have experimented with case size in pieces. It doesn't really matter just make it flow.

Originally posted by TITO'roski

I don't know exactly why I added that "tube" on the I but when I finished it I was like fuck it, it's my "I" trademark. I never seen done b4 and I've been writing for quite awhile now. As far as "CAPS LOCKED," I don't think so. Many writers for many years have experimented with case size in pieces. It doesn't really matter just make it flow.

no, i was sayin i left caps lock on, thats all

Originally posted by drunken fool

hahaha shit ivy.. talk about paranoia of critisim...... yours fills arent to bad though

Sorry ONESECOND. What do you expect. This is 12ozprophet, all niggas do is diss. At least I didn't go off saying, "fuck you toy, bitch, muthasucka my dick" and all dhat good stuff.:p