vodka and soda water

boogie hands

sometimes i drink this to help put me to bed...i just cant figure out if this would qualify as a casual after dinner drink or the begining of a problem...regardless im halfway to bedtime....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I doubt(hope) this will be the beggining of a problem,i do that with whiskey.I like to believe that in 10 years my wife will not devorce me for drinkin a bottle of scotch "just to relax from a hard days work honey"

Sleeping pills are a problem

Guest Remy Martin

"hi my names boogie hands and im a alchoholic that likes to fuck peoples girl friends from behind and make a sound that resembles....brick brick brick..."

personally.. im a tea man.. i drink lots of tea.

its the british in me.. and all the time spent being the ambasador to french indo china.. well thats what it was called when i used to live there.

anyways.

chamomile.. nice.. stomache calming tea.. i drink on a regular basis.. along with peppermint.

dharjeeling dinner delight

and montezumas cold cure and stomache flush...

bump for hot tea..

I'm more of an iced tea drinker, but I really like to pour hot tea, let it seep for about half an hour so it's really strong, mix in some bee pollen & lemon and drink it at room temperature.

Anything by widom's of the ancients, republic of tea, celestial seasonings.. anise, green tea, chamomile, peppermint, hazelnut, are all favorites.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Archived