HATTRICK and Football aka Soccer thread

Guest TEARZ

pinup, let's schedule a friendly... can you email me through the site?

i used to play football- i was an accomplished young player, but i quit when i went to college. my club trained with newcastle boys for a while, so i've always like newcastle, although they are crappy now. i liked them even pre-shearer, back when they still had cole.

in hattrick, i am playing my brother's team right now (he's 3 seasons ahead of me), and i'm winning 3-0. he's having a shit fit i'm sure.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

^

Yeah, Sheffield was fun!

I was young when I went to Euro 96 and then World Cup 98 after.

I cant afford Portugal this summer, but you gest believe I will be going to Germany for the 2006 World Cup. I promise to make the ultimate superthread from the land of sausage and weisbeer...

Originally posted by Europe

but you gest believe I will be going to Germany for the 2006 World Cup. I promise to make the ultimate superthread from the land of sausage and weisbeer...

Shit.....I'll probably join you. Unless we play each other. Then I'll console you afterwards when we embarass you :D

Re: attn pinup

Originally posted by TEARZ

yo, accept my challenge homey (axis of awesome)...

done.

i'm really curious to see what is going to happen, i've tried to pull together a decent team, i bought myself a striker and made sure all my players play in their best positions. i've got my first league match tonight, see what happens

http://195.149.159.155/Common/images/Dresses/dressShirt00.gif'> Alluce FC - Real de Bisseuil 7 - 1http://195.149.159.155/Common/images/Dresses/dressShirt10.gif'>

Fairly good weather for football had drawn a crowd of 5482 to Alluce FC Arena. Alluce had chosen a strategic 4-4-2 formation. Lineup: Petit - Chicherry, Thomas, Berretta, Bernardi - Gaignette, Objois, Vallod, Lévy - Millet, Levasseur.

Bisseuil tactics involved an interesting 4-4-2 combination. Lineup: Lefebvre - Chatel, Podevin, Guéron, Vignes - Kapitaniak, Pietrement, Vivien, Berge - Guillotin, Bezier.

Alluce clearly preferred attacks in the middle. It was obvious that Bisseuil were using pressing as their primary tactic. 1 - 0 was a funny story: the seemingly nonchalant lob from Alluce´s Marcel Bernardi landed at the feet of Franck Millet who sent it into the net - goal! In the games 2nd minute the visitors levelled to 1 - 1 as Benjamin Berge struck home on a bar rebound, following a shot from the right. At this time in the match, Bisseuil were using their skills at the press to successfully put pressure on their opponents. 10 minutes into the game Tom Vignes had to leave the pitch due to a knee injury. In came Damien Gassmann. Some beautiful plays on the left side of the field resulted in a 25:th minute goal by Alain Berretta for Alluce, putting them ahead 2 - 1. Alluces Henri Gaignette got himself booked after a foul. Due to a severely mistimed tackle,Benjamin Guéron spent some time on the grass writhing in agony before he could get up and continue the game. A bit later, a magnificent combination in the middle resulted in Alluce´s Yves Levasseur putting the lead up to 3 - 1. A bit later, a magnificent combination in the middle resulted in Alluce´s Fred Lévy putting the lead up to 4 - 1. Halftime score was 4 - 1. Alluce, bringing the final ball possession rate to 68 percent, dominated the battle.

In the games 56:th minute Bisseuil´s Renaud Kapitaniak fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Renaud Kapitaniak for taking a dive. Yves Levasseur increased Alluces lead to 5 - 1 by putting a header away on a hooked ball from the right. In the 61st minute Bisseuils Benoît Podevin received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. Franck Millet increased Alluces lead to 6 - 1 by putting a header away on a hooked ball from the right. The structure of the game started to change as Alluce decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. In the 67:th minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Henri Gaignette dashed through, knocking home 7 - 1 for Alluce. Franck Millet almost managed to score another goal for Alluce, but his header was tipped to a corner by the visitors goalie. In the 72nd minute Bisseuils Jules Bezier received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Alluce, with an impressive 70 percent possession of the ball.

Most important Alluce player was Franck Millet. However, Fred Lévy made a disastrous appearance. The most dominating Bisseuil player was without a doubt Jean Chatel. Damien Gassmann on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 7 - 1.

so i won my first match.... eh! :D

good luck on your match of the season tearzo

you're right, this site is geeky but fun as hell

Archived