HATTRICK and Football aka Soccer thread

Guest TEARZ

HATTRICK

anybody else up on this shit? any of you european cats? my team is getting promoted this season. i highly encourage those of you into soccer to check it out at www.hattrick.org . i know it sounds a little geeky around the edges, but yo, once you realize how big this shit is you have to respect it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Championship Manager is the best game ever. I play honestly at least an hour a day if I'm home, even though I'm not one of those guys that can win everything. Roma 8 - Man U 2 in the 1999 UEFA Cup final is my crowning achievement in the CM Series. The new one is fucking killer......

Guest imported_Europe

I dont play Hattrick, all my friends do.

I dont play CM, all my friends do.

I play football all the time, outdoor in the summertime, indoor futtsal in the wintertime. My team I made with old friends are in the local best league.

I watch at least three games a week on TV.

Im also a hardcore football supporter with seasonticket.

Football rules :king:

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Championship Manager is the best game ever. I play honestly at least an hour a day if I'm home, even though I'm not one of those guys that can win everything. Roma 8 - Man U 2 in the 1999 UEFA Cup final is my crowning achievement in the CM Series. The new one is fucking killer......

haha, i'm currently playing with Betis Sevilla, and i got knocked out of the Spanish League in semis, am in the lead in the Spanish League (finished 2nd last season) and just got into the quarter finals of the Champions League by beating Manchester Utd.... i love picking medium clubs and making them rise... i play this game too much

and yes, i used to play football in a club, now i just play several hours a week with my friends. and even tho i don't go to the stadium, i follow results closely

TEARZ - i have a team now, i'll keep you posted once i figure the site out better

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

but is the CM thing like fantasy football, or are you just addicted to gambling, or are there several people on 12oz on amateur soccer teams in europe? or pro teams? i'm just confused about the whole thing.

Well CM is a soccer management sim video game. I beleive it is the most popular PC title ever. You can gohere if you're interested in knowing more.....

As far as teams go, I have no idea what everyone else does. I used to play on an amateur mens team here, until I fucked up my knee so I've been out of commission for a long time. Hopefully I'll be back playing this spring....

Hey Europe, I've always meant to ask you, which team do you support?

Go PSG !

i played on amateur teams for 5 years, we actually won our league the last year i was there...

i like to play forward as i love the feeling of seeing the ball go past the keeper, but recently i've discovered the pleasures of staying behind, or even playing keeper sometimes. football is the best, there's always something great about whichever position you play... i might get back into club playing next year just to get more excercise and meet people as i will be living in England.

TEARZ, we should schedule that friendly : what's the name of your team? you're gonna destroy me tho, all my players are shit!

- Edited for spreading lies about Europe. Europe

I dont play Hattrick, all my friends do.

I dont play CM, all my friends do.

I play football all the time, outdoor in the summertime, indoor futtsal in the wintertime. My team I made with old friends are in the local best league.

I watch at least three games a week on TV.

Im also a hardcore football supporter with seasonticket.

Football rules .

same here.

football rules, theres nothing better than watching the Premiership with a beer in hand.

Archived