• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TEARZ

HATTRICK and Football aka Soccer thread

Guest TEARZ

HATTRICK

anybody else up on this shit? any of you european cats? my team is getting promoted this season. i highly encourage those of you into soccer to check it out at www.hattrick.org . i know it sounds a little geeky around the edges, but yo, once you realize how big this shit is you have to respect it.

That looks cool. I just briefly scanned the introduction, but I think I'm going to give it a try. It seems like something I could get into.

Ahhh .. fantasy football. But this time it's really football.

I just picked up FIFA 2004 for my PS2. Shit's hot.

TEARZ - check the euro thread. I linked you to a super-easy image hosting service to use.

I grant myself a few sessions of Championship Manager per week, that game is soo addictive.

I'm quite the CM nerd.

Guest TEARZ

word. let me know when you get a team- we'll schedule a friendly.

futbol is the shit ........i played for 6 yrs. i like playing rich teams who get all pissy when the "poor" team scores or wins

TEARZ...i'm second in the waiting list for my region (Paris).... i should be allowed to play soon....

Guest TEARZ

pinup, excellent... dude, check out my paris photos on the 2nd page of PMB's vacation thread. d'accord.

Guest imported_Europe

The game spreads like a virus. Blowing up worldwide.

Championship Manager is the best game ever. I play honestly at least an hour a day if I'm home, even though I'm not one of those guys that can win everything. Roma 8 - Man U 2 in the 1999 UEFA Cup final is my crowning achievement in the CM Series. The new one is fucking killer......

Guest imported_Europe

I dont play Hattrick, all my friends do.

I dont play CM, all my friends do.

I play football all the time, outdoor in the summertime, indoor futtsal in the wintertime. My team I made with old friends are in the local best league.

I watch at least three games a week on TV.

Im also a hardcore football supporter with seasonticket.

Football rules :king:

The beautiful game, had a season ticket at Spurs but not now I don`t cos they pisse me off too much..Next Season maybe..

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Championship Manager is the best game ever. I play honestly at least an hour a day if I'm home, even though I'm not one of those guys that can win everything. Roma 8 - Man U 2 in the 1999 UEFA Cup final is my crowning achievement in the CM Series. The new one is fucking killer......

haha, i'm currently playing with Betis Sevilla, and i got knocked out of the Spanish League in semis, am in the lead in the Spanish League (finished 2nd last season) and just got into the quarter finals of the Champions League by beating Manchester Utd.... i love picking medium clubs and making them rise... i play this game too much

and yes, i used to play football in a club, now i just play several hours a week with my friends. and even tho i don't go to the stadium, i follow results closely

TEARZ - i have a team now, i'll keep you posted once i figure the site out better

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

are some of you guys actual soccer players, or do you just live out your soccer-playing fantasies through others?

Yes, I am a player. And a pretty damn good one if I do say so myself.....

but is the CM thing like fantasy football, or are you just addicted to gambling, or are there several people on 12oz on amateur soccer teams in europe? or pro teams? i'm just confused about the whole thing.

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

but is the CM thing like fantasy football, or are you just addicted to gambling, or are there several people on 12oz on amateur soccer teams in europe? or pro teams? i'm just confused about the whole thing.

Well CM is a soccer management sim video game. I beleive it is the most popular PC title ever. You can gohere if you're interested in knowing more.....

As far as teams go, I have no idea what everyone else does. I used to play on an amateur mens team here, until I fucked up my knee so I've been out of commission for a long time. Hopefully I'll be back playing this spring....

Hey Europe, I've always meant to ask you, which team do you support?

Go PSG !

i played on amateur teams for 5 years, we actually won our league the last year i was there...

i like to play forward as i love the feeling of seeing the ball go past the keeper, but recently i've discovered the pleasures of staying behind, or even playing keeper sometimes. football is the best, there's always something great about whichever position you play... i might get back into club playing next year just to get more excercise and meet people as i will be living in England.

TEARZ, we should schedule that friendly : what's the name of your team? you're gonna destroy me tho, all my players are shit!

- Edited for spreading lies about Europe. Europe

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this